Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Massive Workout Gallery For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I know she only sits on custom made toilet seats.

Comment

With such a strong physique you'd think he'd have a higher KO percentage than 38%

Comment

The first thing that stood out from these pics is his huge fuking bald HEAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TboneNYC09 View Post
          The only thing Bradley can do differently than in the first fight is move more. If he stands and trades and try's to sit on his punches, he's at a disadvantage and will get hurt. The people that say Pacquiao is done or lost this or lost that, most of you are the same people that said Manny was kicking Marquez ass before the KO. So how exactly did MP lose something in his game? Rios? Why because he let Rios live lol. All i can say is that if Pacquiao comes in and fights like he did in his last fight with Marquez, TB is toast, this time with socks!

People can't seem to understand that Pac was ko'd by a perfect counter punch from the best counter puncher of his time in JMM. A fighter thats been in the ring with Pacquiao 5x's. Pacquiao got to aggressive wanting to knock Marquez out and payed the price. Not the case here in this rematch. Bradley does not have the counter punching ability or timing to do what Marquez did to pacquiao in there 5th fight. Pac can get as aggressive as he wants to with Bradley and will actually benifit from it in this fight imo.
          I respectfully disagree. Manny never hurt Tim in the 1st fight, so if Tim decides to exchange a few times, what makes anyone think he will get hurt this time? Manny is going to come out ferocious in this fight, and he better hope he can KO Tim early. Manny was looking very good against Marquez before the KO, but that was against a 40 year old war torn fighter. Tim is much younger, faster, and fresher than Marquez. Once it gets past the 6th round, it will be just like the last fight. Manny will slow up. He's not a young man anymore and he is not the same fighter that destroyed Cotto and Hatton. If he wanted the Mayweather fight, he should have never taken this fight with Tim. As great as Manny is, he is one dimensional. Nothing is going to change in his approach. He will be more focused and aggressive up until the 5th round. That's when his 35 year old body will reveal itself. Tim is a fighter that can adjust. He has learned alot from the 1st fight and you will see a different Bradley. Manny doesn't know what to expect. Tim is going to box box and box. If Manny doesn't get the KO, then Tim will outbox and get the decision. Its going to be way more exciting than the 1st fight. I can honestly see Tim getting dropped by a left hand. But he will rise up and make the adjustments. I can also see Manny getting hurt to the body from Tim's body attack and forced to let off the gas. Bradley by another split decision.

Comment

Working...
          X