Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Fully Focused To Continue Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. Make JMM/Pac V. I loved IV.

Comment

Why is it the only people complaining about American taxes are the promoter and the head of a foreign sports commission and not the boxers themselves?, Truly with our 'American Taxes' how is the 1% supposed to make their millions of dollars?

Comment

HBO Pay Per view shuttup and take my money!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
          announces this right after Rios vs Alvarado rematch was confirmed n: what a little bitch
          You are joking right??? JMM has fought EVERYONE and knocked COLD 2nd best fighter in the top 10 so who are you calling a little b*****????

Comment

More fights for Marquez?

I wish Marquez would opt for Rios, Bradley, or even Malignaggi. But knowing Marquez he will search for upcoming Russians or another Likar Ramos.

Comment

Originally posted by BS_Blogger View Post
              I wish Marquez would opt for Rios, Bradley, or even Malignaggi. But knowing Marquez he will search for upcoming Russians or another Likar Ramos.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                I wanted him to retire. It would've been a perfect end to his ATG career to go out with a knockout of his rival.

A fifth fight is just tempting fate, he isn't getting any younger. Realistically he should've retired already.

War Marquez though. Hope he goes out on a win.
                Did you see that new house he just bought??? This is the time to really cash in on his recent win. You only get so many chances to make millions upon millions of dollars in your lifetime.

Comment

I want to see the fifth fight but you might be pushing it. I have a feeling it is not going to go the way you want it.

Comment

Damn Hopkins has every fighter in their late 30's and early 40's believing that they too can continue boxing for as long as he has! Marquez definitely has a fight or two tops left in him, I hope he's well aware of this and retires after the Pacquiao fight win or loose.

Comment

Matter fact. Can anyone name an elite Mexican fighter that's suffered from some type of brain injury, post fight career?

I have yet to see one with slurred speech, or an obvious brain injury. Not even Chavez Sr., and that man's made a career of going toe to toe.

Jose Luis Castillo??? Can't think of one.

Comment

Working...
                      X