Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone depressed about Manny getting KOed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone depressed about Manny getting KOed?

First of all congrats to Marquez he did his thing but I am really depressed how it went down...

Manny looked so clean, crisp, fast and so sexy last night in most of the fight but still got koed.... When he got KOed I just couldn't believe it my stomach dropped and I was so upset. I just didn't know how to act, I was like slow motion for me please. So I played the replay in slow motion and I had to blink twice because I just couldn't believe it.

I was so upset last night and couldn't stop thinking about it. I showered took a walk did everything to get my mind off of it. I tried masturbating but that only got my mind off of it for 5 mins...
    I decided to just to sleep on it and I woke up wide awake 6 hours later thinking about the KO, I usually get at least 9+ hours of sleep on a Sundays...

Honestly, I knew I was a Pacquiao fan but I didn't realize how big of a fan I was until he got brutally defeated. If he lost by decision I wouldn't mind it as much or even at all.

Like I rather see the footage of Chris Brown beating the **** out of Rihanna than see Manny get KOed. And I ****ing love that girl.

I have gotten rejected by a ton of girls and all the rejection combined does not amount to how I felt last night.

btw I am not even Filipino or even consider myself a *******. (I'm just a big boxing fan and Mayweather and pac fan.

So the question is how gay am I? lol

Nonetheless I would love to see Manny bounce back from this brutal defeat. Thank you to everyone for reading my vent.

No. It's hard to have sympathy for him when he had a hand in circulating the propaganda that he "beat" Marquez the 3rd time. Be a true filipino say I won or whatever silly mess he said.

Besides, he looked the best I seen him ever since Cotto-Clottey prior to getting stopped. He wasn't shot

Comment

every Philipino is depress now
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=u7AumVBlzYY

Comment

Karma catches everyone that scams the system sooner or later , Manny ducked , cherry picked and manipulated the WW division , he had 3 fair fights at WW against elite prime healthy opponents and lost them all .

Comment

What for, that's boxing. Anything can happen and one punch can change it.

Comment

Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
            Hahaha! Stupid Philli Manny fan talking about "He hit him low! It was low!!!!"

****ing hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Karma catches everyone that scams the system sooner or later , Manny ducked , cherry picked and manipulated the WW division , he had 3 fair fights at WW against elite prime healthy opponents and lost them all .
              dude u'r starting to ruin ur life with the wrong facts u got.. Anyone who got caugth with that straigh punch which manny walked into will suffer the same fate.. anyone less than pacman who is known to have granite chin might suffer worst.. it was a very good fight that put life to boxing once again...

Comment

Originally posted by badsky_pogi View Post
                dude u'r starting to ruin ur life with the wrong facts u got.. Anyone who got caugth with that straigh punch which manny walked into will suffer the same fate.. anyone less than pacman who is known to have granite chin might suffer worst.. it was a very good fight that put life to boxing once again...
                Whats that got to do with Manny manipulating the WW division , karma works in all sorts of ways kid , not everybody walks into that kind of punch just you dont notice the ones that miss , thats why boxing is called the sweet science , its skills that win in the end .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Broham. You're playing yourself harder and harder in each of your Manny hate posts. You sound like a hating ass loser.

But onto the topic. Hell yeah I was depressed. You don't know how big of a fan you are of a certain fighter until the opening bell, and when they get KO'd.

Comment

No I feel enlightened. The small irritating things in life right now don't bother me, I am at one with myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X