No announcement yet.

JMM P4P number 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM P4P number 3

how the hell is JMM rated at number 3 if all he is fights are cab drivers? boxing scene pacquiao love is so much they put him so high just because he unofficially beat pac?

martinez,donaire aren't exactly beating the best themselves

Comment

Bitter Pactards hating on Pacquiao's father.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Bitter Pactards hating on Pacquiao's father.
        Mayweather fights top contenders and he is number 2 and JMM keeps fighting cab drivers and he is number 3? got to be ****ing kidding me

Comment

Behind May and Ward..Yes he is #3. And by your logic then why are so many having Pac rated so high after OFFICIALLY losing to Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Behind May and Ward..Yes he is #3. And by your logic then why are so many having Pac rated so high after OFFICIALLY losing to Bradley.
            thats true, Boxing scene is full of S****

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboy2 View Post
              how the hell is JMM rated at number 3 if all he is fights are cab drivers? boxing scene pacquiao love is so much they put him so high just because he unofficially beat pac?

Comment

Not really universally recognised as #3. I guess he has a small claim but you know its all opinion. Personally, if you are going to say Pacqiuao/Mayweather are joint 2nd, with no first (like the Ring, for example) then i'd personally say Ward would have more of a claim to 3rd than JMM, but I think Ward is p4p the best. Its all opinion

Comment

I'll repost what I posted in another thread.

"I don't know why he gets a pass doing this (fighting low level fighters). People keep claiming he is better than Pacquiao and should be 2 P4P and yet he gets away with crap fights.. look who he has fought between the Mayweather and Pacquiao fights:

Fedchenko..
                  Likar Ramos..
                  Unneccesary rematch with Juan Diaz..
                  Rocky Juarez..

And now he is fighting some 19-1 Sauaban guy..

If this were Floyd, Pac, Ward or any other guy in the top ten they would get hammered with complaints! Hell, even Cotto would be critisized for such low opposition..

Comment

There's already a thread for this...

Comment

Working...
                    X