Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Khan a Tougher fight for Mayweather than Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Pac couldnt catch an over the hill Mosley that couldnt pull the trigger and then robbed JMM and only fights bigger guys after draining them , Floyd will out class Pac easier than he out classed JMM , Pac is a WW hype job that MUST have CWs and special conditions to win at WW , he ducked Cotto at 154 and went and took an in house JW , typical that Pac always got to have some advantage , poor Tim gunna get robbed like JMM did .
    I admired your courage but your idol may never agree with your ranting. The fact, All you can do is talk while your boy is on self preservation against Pacquaio.

Comment

Pacquiao no doubt. The Pacman right hand is the shot that can give Floyd all sorts of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        I admired your courage but your idol may never agree with your ranting. The fact, All you can do is talk while your boy is on self preservation against Pacquaio.
        I dont know kid , seems you do a lot of talking but also ignoring of the facts , you see Arum is ducking the fight and Floyd wants its , so that kinda makes everything I say true , if they fight Floyd will totally dominate him and I will be here to rub your nose in it lol .

I still think it will happen , my gut feeling tells me its just too much money for them to walk away from , Floyd will own him , engrave that in stone !

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
          Pacquiao no doubt. The Pacman right hand is the shot that can give Floyd all sorts of problems.
          Yep it will punch super holes in air all night long !

Comment

Don't you mean his left hand?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              It's not as simple as just having a good jab to bother Floyd, and by the way I don't feel that Khan has that great of a jab, it's good but nothing Floyd hasn't already seen better versions of. Those fighters you mentioned also had size in their favor, along with a sustained body attack to push Floyd on the ropes. Those fighters could also fight on the inside, something Khan can't do to save his life. Can you really see Khan pushing Floyd against the ropes and out muscling him? Khan has speed early on but Floyd will counter over his jab and block his right (Khan is notorious for his amateur style 1-2s), I think Mayweather will have Khan totally figured out by the 3rd of 4th round.
              Damn your on fire tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Damn your on fire tonight...
                haha thanks bro, glad to see I get some props instead of the usual hate I receive

Comment

Agree, he landed that punch like three times against Marquez, shit was cazy!

Comment

Pac is better then Khan Floyd is better then both

the real trouble is this

Floyd (in his mind) think Pacquaio is like the 2nd ****ing coming of Tommy Hearns

and is scared shytless

This is really funny cuz Floyd can probably Ko Pacquaio if he wanted to

but Floyd is known to have major issues in terms of hallucination and seeing stuff.

So no Pac give Floyd more trouble because in Floyd's Mind pacquaio is the boogeyman

Comment

it depends on how you see the sport...some dudes multiply while others do addition...1X1=1 and thats how ppl who think Manny is a tougher fight for Floyd watches the sport...one track minded!!...dudes who see AK giving Floyd a tougher night at the office knows 1+1=2....size, speed, and a nice jab...the basics!!...the younger, bigger, better jab having fighter has a better chance imo....remember this stuff is JUST opinion!!...noone is right or wrong!!

Comment

Working...
                      X