Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    noone will ever pass mj those who think kobe > mj are just clueless
    probably.

but people who think jordan is goat is equally clueless.

magic > jordan

bird > jordan

kareem > jordan

russell > jordan

Comment

Jordan played 15 season and Kobe has 16.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        Jordan played 15 season and Kobe has 16.
        and magic played 12 seasons.

bird 13.

and kareem 20.

what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          That's an oxymoron. Especially when Kobe was the MVP for the Lakers last two championship runs. And how many rings does Gasol have without Kobe?
          your answer...
          Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          Kobe wasn't even the team leader for his first 3 rings. Shaq was. Kobe's play during his last Finals game was nonexistent. His team had to help him.

The difference between Jordan and today's players was that despite playing at such a high level during the regular season, Jordan was just at another level during the playoffs.

Comment

Yet Jordan pre-Pippen was 1st round bouncing in the playoffs and post-Pippen was missing the playoffs.

While Pippen made the western conference finals without Jordan(trailblazers) and albeit not able to win a championship still did amazing with the bulls like leading the team in every statistical category and also getting out of the 1st round of the playoffs.

Hmm...

Comment

jordan is the greatest!

he scores more than wilt!

he assists more than magic!

he won more titles than russell!

oh wait..... he didn't?

but still he's the greatest!

i'm 21 years old and i never saw him play for the bulls..... but still.

Comment

5-star thread. . green K sent to TS. .

Once again, gonna bust out Mayweather Sr. quote regarding MJ: "He's not the best of this time, that time, part-time, or full-time, BUT OF ALL TIME"!!!

Kobe couldn't fetch MJ's water bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  5-star thread. . green K sent to TS. .

Once again, gonna bust out Mayweather Sr. quote regarding MJ: "He's not the best of this time, that time, part-time, or full-time, BUT OF ALL TIME"!!!

Kobe couldn't fetch MJ's water bottle.
                  and jordan couldn't fetch kareem's or magic's or bird's.

1 title in the 80's is worth more than all those crap titles jordan won in the 90's.

weak ass league.

dilluted by expansion.

all the great teams got old.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                    Jordan is Better than Kobe is what i usually think

The fact that this is STILL an on goin discussion after all these years tells me otherwise..

If Kobe surpasses mj's Career pt Totals that is something that is gonna destroy mj worshippers like myself..

whether u like it or not Bryant has enough Titles like has been said before he needed a 4th, now has 5, i already feel he is the more complete player then jordan anyways, if he surpasses the great michael jordans career points that is something that is gonna HEAVILY Favour in Bryants Arguement..

he'll never touch jordans Aura, but he doesnt need too either..

he has a different aura because jordan has had a better story to tell so people relate to him better IMO...

him dealing with harsh criticisms despite his great skills early in his career... his dunking duels with clyde and nique... his difficulties with the bad boys of detroit and new york... leaving the NBA for baseball... coming back to The NBA at 30 plus years of age... all these he punctuated it with a title win at the end... people got captivated with his story despite the relative absence of the internet at that time...

and his story was told with a backdrop of arguably greater players... magic, kareem, larry, hakeem, isiah...

just my 2 cents man...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                      he has a different aura because jordan has had a better story to tell so people relate to him better IMO...

him dealing with harsh criticisms despite his great skills early in his career... his dunking duels with clyde and nique... his difficulties with the bad boys of detroit and new york... leaving the NBA for baseball... coming back to The NBA at 30 plus years of age... all these he punctuated it with a title win at the end... people got captivated with his story despite the relative absence of the internet at that time...

and his story was told with a backdrop of arguably greater players... magic, kareem, larry, hakeem, isiah...

just my 2 cents man...
                      his aura can be summed up by one word.

NIKE.

jordan is a nike amnufactured hypejob.

Comment

Working...
                      X