Collapse
No announcement yet.

100% Pac fights Bradley @147 and not 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Bradleys first fight at 147, yet Pacquiao has fought up to junior middleweight.

Comment

Eh who cares they're the same size and they've both fought at 147 already. **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
        This is Bradleys first fight at 147, yet Pacquiao has fought up to junior middleweight.
        OMG Bradley has already fought at 147. I mean okay you're a casual fan and you want to talk smack that's fine-- the more fans the better-- but at least check BOXREC before you say it for goodness sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Who gives a ****. bradley's bigger than pac anyway. You *****s are something else.
          how is he a ***** for pointing out something we all know is true? or are you telling me pacquiao never used what weight he fights at in order to give himself an advantage in any of his fights? sayign that would make you a a ******* my friend.

i agree bradley is a legit challenge at 147 too but it still doesnt change the fact that pac made him move up to give himself an advantage yet again regardless of how light an advantage it might be.

im not sure bradley is naturally bigger than pac, pac is is a huge 135lber, i think you can say 140 is his real natural weight. i personally think its his best weight anyways. bradley to me is a normal sized 135lber and an undersized 140lber. he carries all the muscle but his frame isnt very big, i always thought he carried too much weight for his frame and would be better at 135.

so i dont think bradley is naturally bigger than pac at all. if he is its not by much. more importanly pac had many fights at 147 by now and is used to the weight, he also been in there with world class WWs, unlike bradley. to make manny pacquiao your first quality oponent in a new weightclass is no joke.
          Last edited by #1Assassin; 02-01-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

This is Bradleys first fight at 147,
            No its not. Go fucking watch Floyd and stop trying to talk boxing. Just discuss Floyd cuz' that's all you know.

Comment

Interesting, I thought Bradley talked about this whole time how he was leaving 140 and move to 147 so he can fight pacquiao for his title. That was bradley's plan for over a year. That was the whole point of him fighting Luis Abregu at 147 so he can show he can compete at 147.

His amateur career he fought at 147 and 152 pounds too, so he's fine.

Comment

this is not bradley's first fight above 140 lbs...it's no different than when floyd fought hatton at 147lbs...
                Last edited by Bermuda; 02-01-2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  OMG Bradley has already fought at 147. I mean okay you're a casual fan and you want to talk smack that's fine-- the more fans the better-- but at least check BOXREC before you say it for goodness sakes.
                  Against who?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    No its not. Go fucking watch Floyd and stop trying to talk boxing. Just discuss Floyd cuz' that's all you know.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      how is he a ***** for pointing out something we all know is true? or are you telling me pacquiao never used what weight he fights at in order to give himself an advantage in any of his fights? sayign that would make you a a ******* my friend.

i agree bradley is a legit challenge at 147 too but it still doesnt change the fact that pac made him move up to give himself an advantage yet again regardless of how light an advantage it might be.

im not sure bradley is naturally bigger than pac, pac is is a huge 135lber, i think you can say 140 is his real natural weight. i personally think its his best weight anyways. bradley to me is a normal sized 135lber and an undersized 140lber. he carries all the muscle but his frame isnt very big, i always thought he carried too much weight for his frame and would be better at 135.

so i dont think bradley is naturally bigger than pac at all. if he is its not by much.
                      Because, he is bitching about something, when there isn't anything to bitch about. Same thing that you're close to doing.

140-147 isn't an advantage for either guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X