Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams: “Of course I beat Lara, I threw more punches, and landed more punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams Margarito II at 154?

Why the **** not; they're both on the skids.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      It's not like Paul can openly say he lost the fight. I mean what other fighter has ever gotten a gift decision but said they should have lost the fight? He's just doing his job and I think deep down he knows he lost it. At least I hope so.
      Why not? BJ Penn although a UFC fighter when he knew he didn't win a fight said full out he didn't deserve the win. Screw Paul Williams. I hope Ishida beats that ass.

Comment

Paul is denying Lara got robbed because he doesn't want the rematch. Even Burner, the biggest Paul Williams fan on the planet, had Lara by three or four rounds. Williams got dominated.

Comment

When Paul beats Ishida and James beats Molina

Paul Williams vs James Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
            Why not?
            Because his promoter and manager would probably be very very upset with him?

I'm not saying he did the right thing by bull****ting us, but I've never seen or heard a boxer say that they didn't deserve the gift decision.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              you're crazy that fight was a draw. this was a win for Williams when lara shut him out for 12 rounds!!!

Comment

Paul will admit to losing the fight well-after he retires. That's what every fighter does.

Comment

Williams didn't win the fight, but I'm still a huge fan. War P-Will!

Comment

Working...
                  X