Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny and Roach's masterplan to reel in Proffesional ducker Floyd...Good or bad move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny and Roach's masterplan to reel in Proffesional ducker Floyd...Good or bad move?

So, we all know by now whats popping with Mannys poor ass performances against Mosley and Marquez. You could see blatantly see him majorly drop the tempo after mashing Margarito a new face in the last few rounds of that one.
    Now, although he had an injury (I forget what injury was) against Mosley he should have performed a hell of a lot better still, this could be down to him and Sugar being good mates enit.
    But after watching the Marquez fight aswell and seeing yet another poor performance it has become obvious as to why he is massively underperforming.
    He wants P*ssyBoyFloyd to think "Raaa, Manny's clean declining as an athlete and a boxer yu know, I might finally jump in the ring with him 'cos I know I can beat him now eh"
    But it could backfire on him still, Floyd is a smart geezer, he probably knows whats popping here, and could come out with his usual bulls*** like 'I am the Greatest', 'I beat Mosley and Marquez more comprehensively than Manny did, noone can beat me', 'I'm better than Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson'.....
    And retire with these bulls*** claims ringing in everyone's ears without ever fighting anyone anywhere near to being an ATG come fight night with PBF.

Floyd Senior has said he's scared for his son's life if him and Pacquiao get in the ring and they've both said it's never gonna happen, so f***it
    Sugar and Bradley know Floyds the only p*ssyhole flopper in the Welterwight division, Shame 'cos we'd have seen some sick fights like Mayweather vs Margarito, Mayweather vs Cotto, Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Mayweather vs prime Mosley, Mayweather vs Martinez, Mayweather vs Tszyu .... etc

Do ya'll think Ali, Holmes, Liston, Cooper, Frazier, Foreman or any boxer of any era other than Floyd Mayweather Jnr could have gotten away with being World Champion and never fighting the best that's around??? errr NAH

Yeah must be a good plan because Floyd is at the table and Arum said go away we want JMM again because even with a CW we had to rob him again , I hope JMM says ok we go again , 140 lbs , 50/50 purse and its in Mexico .

Manny is a fraud and will Duck Floyd to the end , only now the world outside of fanboys know who the real ducker is , Manny DUCKMAN Pacquiao

Comment

lmfao..he's fighting poorly cause he's trying to lure floyd..lol what about the other 2 times marquez kicked his ass

Comment

By losing?

Comment

Wait here, lets bring some reality to this stupidity. So what your saying is that Pacman looked like garbage & maybe even losing to Marquez. So that means that the judges were also bought then right? Isn't that illegal?

Comment

floyd called manny out 2 weeks prior to the fight! Fact!

Thread fail!

Comment

Comment

Honestly...I'm ashamed that your from earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  lmfao..he's fighting poorly cause he's trying to lure floyd..lol what about the other 2 times marquez kicked his ass
                  Kicked his ass but has never beaten him lol.
                  Just like Floyd got battered by Castillo twice but somehow got the decisions...
                  You see how dramatic Manny was when JMM 'rocked' him. lol He needs to go back to Drama school eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
                    Kicked his ass but has never beaten him lol.
                    Just like Floyd got battered by Castillo twice but somehow got the decisions...
                    You see how dramatic Manny was when JMM 'rocked' him. lol He needs to go back to Drama school eh.
                    It's posters like you that make it seem as if all of Pacquiao's fans are mentally slow.

Comment

Working...
                    X