Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ali and Louis Were Fighting Now: People Would Criticize the Kbros 4 Fighting Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao................

Comment

die antwoord

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        ^^^^^ Hey! Boxing Scene's resident expert on being sodomized just chimed in :gay:
        You are in your 40's, reportedly have been arrested for animal abuse. You look like ****, and you post emoticons on a boxing forum. Youve clearly made a lot of terrible choices in your life. You aren't even worth the energy to type more words. You are pathetic. You are worthless. You make jokes that most 9 year olds would find immature. You're in your 40's dude. 40's. It seriously is pathetic. Thats not me joking or anything. I am sad for you. You are a waste of life.

Comment

Ali and Louis are atg's...and have atg wins...........neither Klithoe has even beat a fighter worthy to sweep the floors at the Hall of fame

Comment

lennox lewis beat vitali klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              die antwoord
              Still neglecting your son I see...you really prove that stereotype about black fathers not being there wrong....Good job on 14k posts and all those ribbons. Probably could have spent some time with your kid. Disgusting. I pity your son. I make a lot of money. Im sure Ill be supporting him through my taxes more than you ever have. I wonder if he should call me dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                Still neglecting your son I see...you really prove that stereotype about black fathers not being there wrong....Good job on 14k posts and all those ribbons. Probably could have spent some time with your kid. Disgusting. I pity your son. I make a lot of money. Im sure Ill be supporting him through my taxes more than you ever have. I wonder if he should call me dad.
                lmfao..keep crying son,keep crying..lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                  You are in your 40's, reportedly have been arrested for animal abuse. You look like ****, and you post emoticons on a boxing forum. Youve clearly made a lot of terrible choices in your life. You aren't even worth the energy to type more words. You are pathetic. You are worthless. You make jokes that most 9 year olds would find immature. You're in your 40's dude. 40's. It seriously is pathetic. Thats not me joking or anything. I am sad for you. You are a waste of life.
                  And you're a 20 something that acts like you're still waiting for your balls to drop while you're living in South Africa wishing the days of Apartheid would come back. And you're calling others pathetic?

Poet

Comment

read this guys post and then look at this picture

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      lmfao..keep crying son,keep crying..lmfao
                      Dude, if people just agree with you will you go spend some time with your son or make money so you can pay to take care of him? Boxing is a sport, its not worth it. If itll get you off the internet and have you start pretending to be a dad ill agree with you. Im not even joking. Its depressing. Knowing how much time you spend on this and how clearly you neglect and ignore your child. If everyone just lets you win, will you try to be a dad?

Comment

Working...
                      X