Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Michelle Obama the ugliest first lady of all time?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Michelle is a 6-7 on a scale of 1-10.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
      So somebody can put me on ignore but still replies to my posts? Talk about alil baby back biitch. Larry would murk you, rape you, and then you sell you for weed to crackheads to have some fun with your biitchass.

I'm sure your girlfriends are so much more hotter then Michelle Obama HAHAHAHAHAA

Which they aren't because you don't have girlfriends, just one of those meatheads who go to the gym to meet other meathead biitch boys hahhaa
      Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 06-18-2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

very ugly but the not the ugliest

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
          I don't find either of them attractive. There has never been an attractive first lady.

and and FTR, even ugly people can look half way decent with 100lbs of make-up
          what about jacqueline Kennedy she was smokin when her husband was in office. She didnt age too well but still, you cant say there has never been a good looking first lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
            So somebody can put me on ignore but still replies to my posts? Talk about alil baby back biitch. Larry would murk you, rape you, and then you sell you for weed to crackheads to have some fun with your biitchass.
            Forgive me, sir. I don't speak ghetto/hood/urban. Maybe if you spoke English I could understand you.

I'm sure your girlfriends are so much more hotter then Michelle Obama HAHAHAHAHAA
            You have some pretty low standards if you find Michelle Obama to be a 7/10. But for someone so "hood" like yourself, you are probably forced to resort to chickenheads with missing teeth and AIDS.

Oh yeah, I'm sure I couldn't get better women, than Michelle Obama who just so happens to be married to someone twice my age.

Which they aren't because you don't have girlfriends, just one of those meatheads who go to the gym to meet other meatheads boys hahhaa
            I actually work out in my garage. I have an Olympic Platform, a Rack, bars, bumper plates and a few sets of dumbbells. I don't workout with anyone but myself.

Your insults about me being a supposed "meathead" are really getting old. Come up with some new material.

Comment

Working...
            X