No announcement yet.

BATTLEfield BADcompany 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] BATTLEfield BADcompany 2

Cant wait for this, I'm slowly getting tired of Cod and I didn't enjoy MAG all that much. I've enjoyed the demo of this so far so Im def gonna pick it up.

Comment

Played the Demo. seemed pretty sick. i never played Bad Company one so i didnt know what to expect. i really enjoyed it. i think it really got to me cuz i always want a war game with an interactive enviornment. example. you shoot a building with a rocket. the wall is no longer there. thats realistic and i really like that bf bc2 has that

Comment

i heard you cant crouch on this game, thats gonna suck. cuz if you go face to face with someone, i usually crouch to shoot.....

Comment

Game is pretty good but what ruins it for me is the 4 man party limit.

Comment

Game is going to be s!ck!!

I already pre-ordered it since last year.

For whoever thinks that you cant crouch in this game is wrong..you can crouch just not lay prone.

I've been playing the demo and cant wait for early next week to pick it up!!:boobies:

Comment

The only thing I didn't like about this game, is how easy it is to shoot a gun (recoil/accuracy). I don't know if anybody used the LMK (Medic/machine-gunner) online, but that gun is way to good. I can snipe people with that gun. People don't stand a chance with me in close corridors. And it is accurate as hell. It makes no sense because I can't imagine the kickback on a light machine gun. Oh, plus you never have to reload it, which makes it the ulimate gun, considering 80% of the time you die using an assualt rifle/smg is because you are trying to reload.

All in all, the game is alright judging by the demo. I may pass on this one.

Comment

I played the demo it was alright.

I think they're making Battlefield 3 and might get that since I had Battlefiels 2: Modern Combat on PS2 and that was a lot of fun online.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                  I played the demo it was alright.

I think they're making Battlefield 3 and might get that since I had Battlefiels 2: Modern Combat on PS2 and that was a lot of fun online.
                  what?? you lost in translation...

Comment

Originally posted by ILLipino View Post
                    what?? you lost in translation...
                    What? I said they might be making Battlefield 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X