Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support Shawn Porter Tonight!!! He is nice enough to chat with us so support him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is trying to drum up some interest in his fight. What is wrong with this?

Porter registered and took time to talk with everyone about almost everything.

Gl to him I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
      lets respect and support EVERYONE!!!! Lets not get star struck on a prospect and suck his dick and worship him because he replied to your posts lol
      He took his time to create an account and chat w/ us....Not a lot of boxers do that......

Comment

Originally posted by HM_Luke View Post
        He is trying to drum up some interest in his fight. What is wrong with this?

Porter registered and took time to talk with everyone about almost everything.

Gl to him I say.
        Exactly its the least i could do for the guy. Get you mad's name should say it all. Troll!

Comment

concrete punch is getting on everyone's nerves .

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
            haha seriously? man its not like 50 bucks its only 5. go ask 5 people for a dollar and there you go
            I'm just saying.. Why would someone spend money at all to someone who is just coming up in the game? You know it will be a one sided fight n he'll probably KO the dude early.

Jerome Ellis 12-9-2
            He's fighting this guy right?

Comment

Originally posted by playaballer1 View Post
              I'm just saying.. Why would someone spend money at all to someone who is just coming up in the game? You know it will be a one sided fight n he'll probably KO the dude early.

Jerome Ellis 12-9-2
              He's fighting this guy right?
              yeah i see your point. but man i work a **** college job and i could pretty much wipe my ass with 5's every morning and still drum up enough money to support the guy.
              But it all its your choice i just wanted to start a thread so everyone had the info they needed if they wanted to watch.

Comment

and yea hes fighting jerome ellis... and jerome has been talking major ****.

Comment

good luck shawn, and USA, dont be affected by him, his an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by oaba09 View Post
                    He took his time to create an account and chat w/ us....Not a lot of boxers do that......
                    why would they????????? Most big boxers have too much going on to chat on a website with a bunch of teenagers and immature idiots. Plus boxingscene represents .0001% of boxing fans in this world. When they want to connect with fans they find better ways to do it.

usa pugilist is upset because he himself knows he looks like a fuken groupie right about now star struck on the internet lol

on a side note why would i want to pay $5 to watch these fights???? Tell me what fight on the card is worth paying for.

Comment

whos shawn opponent btw

Comment

Working...
                      X