Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most feared heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson for sure. I remember him coming out to the ring in his black shoes and that white pancho thing and plain black shorts. The stare downs were always scary. I was like damn your gettin in the ring with Tyson. Are you crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by dodge
      Tyson for sure. I remember him coming out to the ring in his black shoes and that white pancho thing and plain black shorts. The stare downs were always scary. I was like damn your gettin in the ring with Tyson. Are you crazy.
      It was not a poncho. It was actually a big towel with a big hole cut in the middle, and worn by the Iron like a...hey, you're right it was like a poncho...sort of!

Comment

tyson not just for punching but the fact he was crazy in the ring

Comment

^^ Like a wild animal.
          No one has ever inspired so much fear as Tyson.

Comment

liston was feared because of mob ties really.besides patterson who else look afraid to fight him?tyson was always a coward unless you think raping women makes you tough.or knocking out elderly women and robbing them makes you a bad azz.most of what tyson did was because of hype and people fell for it.foreman on the other hand started knocking out grown men when he was 14 .foreman didnt get built up because he beat his wife of made stupid statements about eating somebodys kids.he just got in the ring gave you a look and you pissed your pants got knocked out and when home.the scary thing is foreman was a arm puncher.he never got his body in his punches.and when he did knock out his opponents it was from grazing blows.imagine if he learned to throw his punches right.it would of been illegal for the man bot box

Comment

Foreman- six-four 220lbs, no brainer. Then Liston, Frazier, and Tyson in that order.

Comment

Working...
              X