No announcement yet.

danny nolan i truly hope u die and burn In hell bitttch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danny nolan i truly hope u die and burn In hell bitttch

i hope ure mother dies of breast cancer, i hope ure dad gets shot in the head 15 times by some gangster who uses a glokk on him

-and i truly pray everyday for u to get killed...... im a piss on your grave mutha****er

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    i hope ure mother dies of breast cancer, i hope ure dad gets shot in the head 15 times by some gangster who uses a glokk on him

-and i truly pray everyday for u to get killed...... im a piss on your grave mutha****er
    thanks man i really appriaciate that very kind of ya now havent you got a sister to rape

Comment

hahahahahaha Zelenoff you are going to lose against Hillbilly

Comment

never ever..... im gonna Kill hillbilly Im gonna go at him and just throw everything i got until hes down and the ref starts the count and he dont get Up period and bazooka is my new trainer by the way so its over

Comment

Hey Charlie.... you're a genuine *****.... and everybody here knows it

Comment

u ******s aint shhit just a bunch of shhit talkers have nothing better to do then talk down a future hall of famer like me i mean its pathetic ****k u mutha****kers i will destroy every single 1 of U bittches

Comment

wait wait wait.... were the **** talkers?

I never knew they made people as stupid as you....

Comment

charlie you suck..you rap like a ******ed inbred russian(oh **** )and fight like a *****

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                  charlie you suck..you rap like a ******ed inbred russian(oh **** )and fight like a *****
                  You forgot that he doesnt know how to play basketball!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                    thanks man i really appriaciate that very kind of ya now havent you got a sister to rape
                    Your typing is some of the worst around.
                    It takes about three tries to figure out what you mean.

Try some punctuation and correct the spelling mistakes...

Comment

Working...
                    X