No announcement yet.

who wins fantasy fight Keith Thurman Vs Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wins fantasy fight Keith Thurman Vs Victor Ortiz

I think if these 2 fighters were matched together it would make for a fan friendly fight

who wins? and how?

Ortiz would KO him.

Comment

I think I would probably have to give the edge to Ortiz tbh in this one. I'm certain it don't go the distance.

Thurman is good offensively but hes very unproven and his chin is questionable, hes been down twice I believe against absolute nobodies. I'm still a bit unsold on him.

Comment

Thurman as Ortiz quits again.

Comment

Too soon to tell. I know Thurman is naturally much larger and Ortiz doesn't like getting hit(at all); but still, Ortiz's offense is awesome and I haven't seen Thurman tested in the way that Ortiz tests people.

Comment

i think thurman could beat ortiz....

Comment

It all depends on Thurman really.

If he can keep the pressure through out the fight with out getting stopped or being discouraged by Ortiz's explosiveness and power. He can stop Ortiz or even make him quit.

Comment

Its hard to gage Thurman. Quintana wasnt throwing anything back and Thurman was just walking in. No head movement no jab at all. He look like Danny Zucco from Grease on the basketball court.

Comment

If Thurman can handle Ortiz's pressure, and power, it's a wrap.

He's too big for Ortiz.

Comment

Josesito Lopez.....enough said.

Ortiz loses every fantasy fight until he actually beats someone good. Let's not hype him up because he got a chance to dance with Floyd. He beat berto....big whoop, who has Berto beaten? Who is Berto? he's just another Al Haymond fighter with a big name fight fighting nobodies.

Ortiz is 0-3-1 everytime he has stepped it up. 1-3-1 if I am generous to give him the Berto fight which IMO isn't saying much.. Berto never beat anyone, period.

Now, same could be said of Thurman right now.. obviously - But I'm betting it's more likely Thurman is able to swim than it is Ortiz at this juncture considering he has the power to keep him afloat and a killer instinct to boot.

Comment

Working...
                    X