Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny's a good kid & upset the odd's by stopping Khan who's decent but overrated. The media finds darlings to hype, Danny obviously didn't fit the bill. But boxing in it's watered down state keeps finding ways to shoot themselves in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing
      Who are all these people "hyping" Garcia ? I've seen nothing but people bieng uncomplimentary to Garcia and his camp on this site and most others. Jim lamprey and company don't ride his nuts the way they do other fighters so its not coming from them... And as far as the "media" the Internet is pretty much it as far as boxing is concerned ... DANNY GARCIA IS A HYPE JOB ... is a myth no one is hyping him most people are on the fence about him and others hate him because he ko'd khan or because they hate his father... Now Lucas Mathysse bieng overhyped with wins over .......hmmmmm........ Olusegun and soto is a little different
      Good post... TRUE STORY... Matthysse is a bit hyped....

"The truth is the truth, the sky is too big for me to cover it" - Angel Garcia

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Kendall Holt (who Pac also avoided)
        one of the funniest things i've ever read. props, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Danny's a good kid & upset the odd's by stopping Khan who's decent but overrated. The media finds darlings to hype, Danny obviously didn't fit the bill. But boxing in it's watered down state keeps finding ways to shoot themselves in the foot.
          Hope you weren’t shocked by that. Didn't surprise me one bit. I've always said Khan was garbage. I never got to tell wazzaaa I told you so cause he rolled out pretty quick.

I just don't understand why he doesn't get the love that others get for doing less. Which isn't saying much because it's not like Garcia has actually accomplished a lot.

Comment

to be honest, i abhor all fighters who rely on athletic ability over boxing skill. Roy Jones, Amir Khan, Manny Pacquiao, Naseem Hamed, i can't stand any of those guys.

Comment

Hope you weren’t shocked by that. Didn't surprise me one bit. I've always said Khan was garbage. I never got to tell wazzaaa I told you so cause he rolled out pretty quick.

I just don't understand why he doesn't get the love that others get for doing less. Which isn't saying much because it's not like Garcia has actually accomplished a lot.
              Upset?? Meeeee. No way. I loved it. Although you may not like why. See I was doing battle with many Floyd fans right before that fight. Surprisingly they all were really hyping Khan up for a Floyd fight, (just like ginger now). I couldn't believe the nonsense they were spouting.

Anyway to shorten the story, I felt bad for Khan cause he really takes risks, but at the same time I was glad that someone Floyd fans were hyping got mollywhopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Upset?? Meeeee. No way. I loved it. Although you may not like why. See I was doing battle with many Floyd fans right before that fight. Surprisingly they all were really hyping Khan up for a Floyd fight, (just like ginger now). I couldn't believe the nonsense they were spouting.

Anyway to shorten the story, I felt bad for Khan cause he really takes risks, but at the same time I was glad that someone Floyd fans were hyping got mollywhopped.
                I never noticed any reputable Maywweather fans hyping Khan. In fact I noticed a lot of Pac fans doing it. You know the same old Floyd is scared coward of Khan and is fearing for this future atg etc etc etc...

I know the Euro cats hyped him but you can't blame them. They lost Joe, Hatton and Haye. Khan was supposed to be the next best thing... Anyway Khan was garbage and I was glad to see that pos out of the picture. Especially when dudes kept trying to put his name next to Floyd’s.

Comment

I never noticed any reputable Maywweather fans hyping Khan. In fact I noticed a lot of Pac fans doing it. You know the same old Floyd is scared coward of Khan and is fearing for this future atg etc etc etc...

I know the Euro cats hyped him but you can't blame them. They lost Joe, Hatton and Haye. Khan was supposed to be the next best thing... Anyway Khan was garbage and I was glad to see that pos out of the picture. Especially when dudes kept trying to put his name next to Floyd’s.
                  How would you rate Dunn, Burner & 4 corners??

Comment

At 24 years old and names like Nate Cambell (who Pac ducked), Kendall Holt (who Pac also avoided), Eric Morales, Amir Khan and Zab Judah (holds a KD over Floyd) on deck for Feb, could he be destined for greatness? Or at least have the media to hype him as to be something great?

He's a top undefeated 140lber who holds the WBA and WBC straps. So the question is, why isn't Garcia getting the hype? What is he missing that is not giving him the star power that other fighters get for doing less?

Now saying that, how stupid would it be to say (for the millionth time) that Super Judah is actually going to show up and win?
                    Its only January the 8th and already this is going to take some beating for dumbest quote of the year. Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                      to be honest, i abhor all fighters who rely on athletic ability over boxing skill. Roy Jones, Amir Khan, Manny Pacquiao, Naseem Hamed, i can't stand any of those guys.
                      How can you not like watching RJJ or Pacquiao? Don't get much more entertaining other than Martinez. Or maybe that is just my taste in fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X