Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Hell is Gatti in the HOF. But not Benn.Daruiz. and Eubank? Explain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smh,,,sad day when running face first into punches as ur defense gets u in the hof,what just becaus u get hit in the face alot ur a hall of famer??quick make room for rios and matteyse

Comment

Benn Eubank and Daruiz are all far far far superior fighters to Gatti.

and Benn was just as exciting.. with more brutality and animal like instincts.

Corrie Sanders should get into the HALL OF FAME too.

Sanders had a win over a sure fire HW ATG...

Each time Gatti fought a hall of famer.. he got nik rolled.

Comment

He is one of the most famous boxers ever. He won't show up on any p4p lists but the his fan base was massive and rightfully so. KO power and takes a beating, I thought that's what y'all fans liked. I thought that was a warrior. God knows he ain't the first of the kind. But he may be the most famous.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          I admire Gatti and his warrior heart, I have no qualms about him being in the Hall of Fame. But if you are gonna let Gatti in. You best make damn sure you let in Eubank,Daruiz, and Benn.

I don't feel like I need to explain the achievements of those 3. But rest assure, not only are they of a higher caliber than Gatti but they are of a higher caliber than 99% of all the MW-LHW fighters today.

1. he's american.
          2. he was an exciting popular fighter.
          3. he's dead; the way he died gave him sympathy votes as well.

id like to hear boxing writers explain their reasoning for voting gatti in.

he did not deserve it.

diego corrales will get the same treatment.

Comment

We liked him, so he's in! Ray.

Comment

Working...
            X