Khan vs Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good fight... loser vs loser

Comment

Ortiz's chin is bad but Khans is pure glass. Plus the style matchup heavily favors Ortiz here, with khan not liking pressure. Got to pick ortiz in this one

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        Ortiz's chin is bad but Khans is pure glass. Plus the style matchup heavily favors Ortiz here, with khan not liking pressure. Got to pick ortiz in this one
        we don't know how Ortiz chin will be, the thing was cracked to bits (literally) and is being held together with wire, there is a very good chance that a stiff jab breaks it again

Comment

Ortiz drops Khan hard with a perfect left hand and man, he's finished ... just at the count of 10, the towel from Ortiz's corner flies into the ring forcing the referee to call the fight. Ortiz quits after being terrified from seeing Khan asleep on the canvas. Khan is awarded the win while still on his back. Ortiz explains others shouldn't be taking that kind of punishment either, smiles and gives the hang loose sign. jim grey conducts first hortizontal interview with khan

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            Ortiz drops Khan hard with a perfect left hand and man, he's finished ... just at the count of 10, the towel from Ortiz's corner flies into the ring forcing the referee to call the fight. Ortiz quits after being terrified from seeing Khan asleep on the canvas. Khan is awarded the win while still on his back. Ortiz explains others shouldn't be taking that kind of punishment either, smiles and gives the hang loose sign. jim grey conducts first hortizontal interview with khan
            Hahahahahahahahahahah brilliant!

Comment

Ortiz would beat Khan bad.

Khan isn't a big puncher either, Ortiz would smash him to bits

Comment

I want to see this fight so bad. I understand why its not happening, but I still want to see it.

Comment

Decent fight but i think Ortiz would KO him, knowledge of chinless Khan's vulnerability will be the perfect cure for Ortiz's weak mental strength.

Comment

it all depends on Kahn , if he can keep his stupidity in check - which he seems to have immense difficulty doing- I think he would win by very wide decision or late tko. If he lets the red mist come down on him he will get stopped - this fight is all about kahn really.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      don't see how one single person can make a prediction with any kind of substance

We are talking about a guy with a glass chin vs a mentally incompetent fighter with a surgically repaired chin

who knows
                      ....I like BOTH fighters, Khan alot more though....at the end of the day, it would come down to who breaks first....does Ortiz get to that chin before Khan gets to his heart?!?.....as you said, don't know how anybody can call this....would be a VERY VERY interesting fight imo

Comment

Working...
                      X