No announcement yet.

[New Video] 50 Cent Talks Mayweather Beef & How It Started

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™
    50 cent acting like a female saying he mad at floyd right now cause floyd son broke his arm and floyd didnt call him.
    Originally read like floyds son broke fifty's arm. That made sense to me.

That is some weak ****. Youre right, hes acting like a hurt chick

Thanks. Ill green when im back at a computer

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

There's much more to this story. 50 is a compulsive liar.

Floyds an idiot too...

I wouldn't be surprised if they had an intimate relationship.

Comment

They're gay. Come off of it.

My college roommate's friend is gay and he acts exactly like 50 cent when he fights with his bf.'

Comment

Im just going to say this

I hope Floyd don't go broke

Comment

This **** gets stranger everyday

Comment

Not that it's really any of my business, but I've always wondered if Floyd had an actual accountant. The way he throws his money around on top of cars being repossessed, etc and getting confirmation (which I think a lot of us knew anyway) that Mayweather Promotions isn't even a licensed Promotional company, one has to think financially what he's gonna do after Boxing. Love or hate 50, he's got a track record of making good business decisions and is very successful. I truly wonder how many of Floyd's "yes men" will be around when Floyd leaves the sport. But to each his own.

Comment

I don't know if y'all are purposely trying to say it started because of him not telling him about his son arm or you don't understand English.

what he said was even tho they are not f-cking with each other like that he should have called him and told him about his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  So 50 actually set up the promotional business the fanboys have been creaming themselves over for the past year or two, and when it came time to chip in, Floyd wasn't up for it.

I suppose playing a businessman is more fun than actually being one.
                  Damn son you hit the nail on the head.It sound like Floyd suck with investing for the future... 50 said this dude doesnt have an accountant. you're making damn near 50 mil a fight and just throwing it in a savings account or blowing it on parties, chicks, and cars... I'm a Floyd fan and always will be, but as i said in the past, I'm a fan of what he does in the ring. I use to make excuses for him (being a fan boy) but after a while out the ring he is very

Comment

I've seen dozens of 50's interviews, and I've never seen him this vulnerable. 50 isn't financially dependent to Floyd, but there's obviously some sort of emotional attachment.

Comment

Al Hamon leeching off Mayweather the same as Arum with Pacquiao.

The whole argument that Mayweather keeps all his revenue is void considering he is with Goldenboy, Haymon gets his cut.

With no accountant Haymon basically can tell Floyd how much he "earns" and Mayweather either takes his word or is not smart enough to investigate the numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X