Collapse
No announcement yet.

matthysse vs rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthysse would treat Rios like a chew toy.

Comment

Rios beats teh Argie.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        The punching power of Mathysse is probably a level higher than Alvarado.......
        Unless Rios got the severe case of the "Mexican Chin Syndrome" I don't think he can take those punches from Mathysse.
        Thats true but I thimk Rios can handle it Mathyse gave Judah a full fight and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          Rios beats teh Argie.

Wanna bet on that?

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
            How about Maidana V Rios?
            well, i gess Rios could beat Maidana since Chino has his stamina issues...but if Chino keeps improving his jab as we saw his last fight and other details he could beat Rios. April has shown the formula to beat Rios i just can't understand how Alvarado couldn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
              Thats true but I thimk Rios can handle it Mathyse gave Judah a full fight and many others.
              Well...Judah has speed and can run. Rios don't run.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                well, i gess Rios could beat Maidana since Chino has his stamina issues...but if Chino keeps improving his jab as we saw his last fight and other details he could beat Rios. April has shown the formula to beat Rios i just can't understand how Alvarado couldn't do it.
                I would like to see the two fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Matthysse murders Rios on air in the 6th round and HBO immediately becomes the first network in the history of broadcasting to televise a snuff film.
                  I tend to agree with you. That fight would not be good for Rios health. This fight tonight was not good for his health. He took the kind of beating tonight that might have ended his prime.

He absorbed a devastating amount of punishment. It would be even worse against Matthyse.

Comment

lets see if rios want to face the top fighters at 140... garcia said he,s ready..lol....neither one of these guy,s want to see that animal across the ring unless there crazy as hell...

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                      how would u think this fight turns out??? or will rios camp avoid matthysse???
                      Rios kicks his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X