No announcement yet.

Mayweather To Khan: Knock Out Garcia And The Fight Is Made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Writers use Floyd's name to draw hits. All the boxing websites do it too.
    yeah its pretty pathetic

Comment

Good fight but Mayweather stops him.

Comment

Mayweather would crap himself if Khan actually KO's Garcia who has a very good chin!

Comment

Khan easily outworks Mayweather.

Comment

Lol, now he's going to be chasing a knockout this fight and will be wreckless... this'll go to a decision.

Comment

Mayweather is a very smart boxer and he knows Khan does not have a very good chin. I think Mayweather would go into a Khan fight with a KO win in mind. Floyd is a fast handed sharp shooter as we all know. He will set traps for Khan to fall into. All he has to do is hurt Khan once and he will jump on him. Floyd is good finisher, precise and accurate. Khan is a good puncher but not likely a hard enough puncher to KO Mayweather. I think Floyd wins by KO but he wins on points if it goes 12 rounds. I don't give Khan much of a chance. I doubt Floyd fights Bradley because he is with Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                So where in this article is any quote from Floyd?
                I was wondering the same thing. I'm pretty sure he didn't say this in jail.

Comment

This is just pure speculation.... which is what Schaefer and GBP have been doing, in regards to Mayweather fighting Khan (anytime soon), for a long time now.

Besides, I would put money on the probability of Khan taking a 'test the waters' fight at WW first, and Mayweather taking a 'tune up' (easier) fight after his little stint in the slammer.

Comment

the Bradley fight won't happend thanks to uncle Bob..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

No Amir, YOU were supposed to get the knock out......

Comment

Working...
                      X