Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley: "If Pacquiao Comes Straight At Me (I'll KO Him) It Will Be A Short Night"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley: "If Pacquiao Comes Straight At Me (I'll KO Him) It Will Be A Short Night"

The problem is if Pac doesn't come and Bradley doesn't come, nothing will happen = boring fight.

The challenger has to make things happen, not the other way around, Mr Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Glass chin? which fight did you notice this?

when manny hits him harder than this with a punch he never sees i garantee he wont get back up !!!!!!!! cassamyor caught him with a good shot too, the only reason bradley didnt get knocked out was because cassamyor was high on weed plus hes super old !!!!! prime cassamyor wouldve sent him too hell !!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by treason1; 05-17-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Bradley will get Hatton'd worse than Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Bradley will get Hatton'd worse than Hatton
          So what phrased will that coin?

Bradley'd or Timmy'd?

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post

when manny hits him harder than this with a punch he never sees i garantee he wont get back up !!!!!!!! cassamyor caught him with a good shot too, the only reason bradley didnt get knocked out was because cassamyor was high on weed plus hes super old !!!!! prime cassamyor wouldve sent him too hell !!!!!!!!!!!!
            If that's a glass chin, then Pacquiao has a crystal chin, there's a big difference between getting KO'ed and getting knocked down.

Comment

The only thing Bradley is gonna try and hit Pacquiao with is head. Bradley tryin to talk himself in to believein he's not gonna get his ass beat.

Comment

Yo guys, I've been posting on here for a while and I hate to self promote but I've been writing for UK f i g h t h y p e and would really appreciate if you read some of my articles and commented. Hate to be that dick but would really help.

http://uk.f i g h t h y p e.com/timothy-bradley-more-than-just-a-live-underdog/

Comment

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Comment

Once Pac tasted your best punch and realized you can't hurt him. He will try to get your ass every second of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      7:19-7:57

Misread that title.........I don't think Bradley will stop Pac but I think he will shut Pac's offense down.

Comment

Working...
                      X