No announcement yet.

flagrant foul no-calls at basketball game goes viral

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] flagrant foul no-calls at basketball game goes viral

Connell (Wash.) High's Cole Vanderbilt was a relative unknown in the basketball world, but all that changed two days ago, when a viral YouTube video turned him into one of the most hated players in Washington.
    As the Tri-City Herald reported, Vanderbilt turned into public enemy number one when Michael Christenson decided to film a game between Connell and Highland (Wash.) High to prove to parents at Highland that the basketball league needed better officials.
    As it turns out, the clip did more than just spotlight an officiating problem; it also made seniors Cole Vanderbilt and teammate Kennan VanHollebeke look like the dirtiest players on the court.
    Someone apparently didn't appreciate the fouls -- the fifth foul is definitely of the flagrant variety -- because before anyone could blink, the video had gone viral, with one website proclaiming Vanderbilt to be "the dirtiest basketball player in America.".......
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highsc...133731387.html

You try that crap in Milwaukee or even suburban Milwaukee and the kid would get up and jack you in the face...what was with the size disparity on the teams? even their sub was taller than anyone the maroon team had on the court.

Comment

If they tried that ***** against my HS team, they woulda got murdered.

Comment

Fat boy 34 should get his ass beat after the game for those fouls especially the "hold" one

Honestly if that was my team, my coach would order repeated knees to the nuts to each one of their starters until they get the point.

Play fire with fire, hit em where it hurts

Comment

if this lil punk ***** tried this against some real *****s from detroit bball team he would have got smashed up real bad. white boys lil fat ass would have gotten rolled

Comment

1. Wouldn't surprise me if that chubby teenage "thug" clotheslining fools posted here.

2. Nothing wrong with the video. This is just high school practice for the NBA playoffs if players ever make it that far.

Comment

My highschool coach had a code for retribution on players who were playing dirty. "Black". Anytime an opposing team was getting dirty and the refs weren't doing anything, he'd say "Black (then the jersey number)" and we would descend upon him systematically.

Comment

Don't fuck with Tua on the court.

Comment

This video said they were no-calls but they were called every time. Am I missing something here?

By the way your netball teams in America sure have some ugly women in them.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    This video said they were no-calls but they were called every time. Am I missing something here?

By the way your netball teams in America sure have some ugly women in them.
                    Incorrect calls.

Shoulda been flagrants, and eventually ejected.

Probably why he was able to do it 5 times in a game. Last one coulda seriously hurt that kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X