Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in a fight? Bradley or Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    obviously all the *******s will say Bradley because he is next in line for the Pacquiao fight but there is no reason we can't see this fight before Bradley vs Pac
    Lots of people thought Ortiz was **** after Maidana, *****s hyped him up after Berto, now he's back to being **** again

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      You guys can keep sleeping on Bradley all you want, but that little dude is no joke in that boxing Ring...LIKE HIM OR NOT! I think he is going to make a lot of Noise at 140 and 147
      starting with Casamayor right

Comment

starting with Casamayor right
        Yeah, because Ortiz has never fought washed up lightweights before. Who are you trying to fool?

Comment

obviously all the *******s will say Bradley because he is next in line for the Pacquiao fight but there is no reason we can't see this fight before Bradley vs Pac

because Bradley has power? really?

i said pressure...not power...you want me to make the fonts bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Yeah, because Ortiz has never fought washed up lightweights before. Who are you trying to fool?
            Ortiz didn't get to fight Floyd and Manny after beating Harris had he did everybody would still call it BS

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i said pressure...not power...you want me to make the fonts bigger?
            Tim Bradley making anybody quite with his pressure? are you being serious right now

Comment

Ortiz didn't get to fight Floyd and Manny after beating Harris had he did everybody would still call it BS
              He's not getting to fight Pacquiao for beating Casamayor. He's getting the fight for everything he's done the rest of his career to earn it. A career that makes Ortiz's look like a joke.

Comment

Tim Bradley making anybody quite with his pressure? are you being serious right now

tim bradley made Devon Alexander quit with that pressure...you're dismissed

Comment

Bradley is a BUM he will get his a** knocked out by Vicious Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Bradley clearly, 8-4 or 9-3.
                    That's the fight I see...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      tim bradley made Devon Alexander quit with that pressure...you're dismissed
                      how can you make someone quit when the fight goes to the cards? I guess he made Nate Campbell quit too in 3 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X