No announcement yet.

If Squealpiggy lived during in germany during the Nazi reign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    Most people would have turned the Jews in.
    Yeah probably. Because most people didnt know jews were send to concentration camps to get exterminated and people who knew it and warned people about it were called conspiracy theorists.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      In Nazi Germany, I probably would have been one of those who tried to help Jews escape, while I can imagine squealpiggy as a member of the Gestapo trying to catch me.

Squealpiggy is one of those insecure, unethical, cowardly men who always blindly support those who have power.
      Tunney:

Squeal:

Comment

In Nazi Germany, I probably would have been one of those who tried to help Jews escape, while I can imagine squealpiggy as a member of the Gestapo trying to catch me.
        That's an incredibly naive black hat/white hat view of history and an unsurprisingly tedious bit of self-aggrandizing. You wouldn't rescue a Jew today, what makes you think you would rescue one when it was legal to hate them?

Squealpiggy is one of those insecure, unethical, cowardly men who always blindly support those who have power.
        I am fortunate enough to have lived all of my life in secular functional democracies in which I am free to support or not support those in power at my choosing. This means that the assertion that I "always blindly support those who have power" is essentially meaningless.

I could support the leading party or I could support the opposition or I could support the United Communists of Canada or I could support the Anarchist Convention and I could do any of these things without exposing myself to any risk of persecution or censure.

And so could you.

Comment

Originally posted by FastForward View Post
          did you even read what he said? How was that a ktfo?
          Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          He probably would of given Anne Frank bubble wrap to play with.
          I gave these guys green K's go figure me out.....
          Last edited by Amazinger; 07-11-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            That's an incredibly naive black hat/white hat view of history and an unsurprisingly tedious bit of self-aggrandizing. You wouldn't rescue a Jew today, what makes you think you would rescue one when it was legal to hate them?

I am fortunate enough to have lived all of my life in secular functional democracies in which I am free to support or not support those in power at my choosing. This means that the assertion that I "always blindly support those who have power" is essentially meaningless.

I could support the leading party or I could support the opposition or I could support the United Communists of Canada or I could support the Anarchist Convention and I could do any of these things without exposing myself to any risk of persecution or censure.
            And so could you.

This is what make Piggy stand out and above some of us in here......

Comment

Originally posted by fastforward View Post
              would he be anti-jewish and help the gouvernement to catch jews. Cause it seems he accepts everything the gouvernement says blindly.
              well obviously.

Comment

Squealpiggy never thinks for himself - he just expresses the opinions of whoever is in power.

He would have enthusiastically supported the Nazis until they lost the war in 1945, then he would have turned against them.
                ..and Freedom fighter would have been a member of an underground Mossad obviously.

Comment

Squealpiggy never thinks for himself - he just expresses the opinions of whoever is in power.

He would have enthusiastically supported the Nazis until they lost the war in 1945, then he would have turned against them.
                  Again as an issue it is far more interesting than you are, a profound question of the banal nature of evil. If I were living in Nazi Germany in the 1930s would I have persecuted Jews and embraced Nazism just as 90% of Germans did? The odds are against me resisting. So why did so many Germans embrace the ideology of hate?

It of course had much to do with how Hitler really emphasized volkish pride in deep contrast to the humiliating privations of post-War Weimar republic reparations. Hitler introduced a tangible enemy to the German people, an outlet for their anger and shame. No longer were the German people responsible for defeat in the First World War, now they had a Feind drunnen, an enemy within, a scapegoat undermining German-ness, a cabal of Jews and Communists.

You also have to consider the widespread and systematic distrust of Jews that was prevalent everywhere in the world and not just in Germany. This includes Allied nations like France, Britain and especially the United States where beginning a dinner discussion with the words "The Jew..." was a frequent occurrence.

There has been a resurgence of overt anti-Semitism over the last couple of decades, in particular in Islamic Arab nations where that obvious fraud the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion has seen a new level of popularity. But in polite Western society outright hostility towards Jews is still thankfully considered to be taboo.

Perhaps you should learn a lesson from that, Joe.

Comment

Again as an issue it is far more interesting than you are, a profound question of the banal nature of evil. If I were living in Nazi Germany in the 1930s would I have persecuted Jews and embraced Nazism just as 90% of Germans did? The odds are against me resisting. So why did so many Germans embrace the ideology of hate?
                    Because most people are sheeps, just like yourself.

There has been a resurgence of overt anti-Semitism over the last couple of decades, in particular in Islamic Arab nations where that obvious fraud the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion has seen a new level of popularity. But in polite Western society outright hostility towards Jews is still thankfully considered to be taboo.

Perhaps you should learn a lesson from that, Joe.
                    There is no resurgence of anti-semitism, but there is allot of hate towards muslims and christians like there was hate towards jews back in nazi-germany.

Maybe its you that should learn a lesson from what happened in Nazi-Germany.

Comment

buahwhawhaHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHhehehhehehehe.

^^ that's right, mr. workingclass pub professor/messageboard lecturer! regurgitate those well-worn slogans, snippets, buzzphrases and soundbites and sew them together to form a really basic, obvious statement that offers no insight to the subject! affect the manner of one who is pondering the "profound question" then respond with an inexpertly woven patchwork of borrowed phrases, ultimately shying far away from offering any firm determination of your own, before tacking on a pseudo-lofty valedictory pointing to a nonexistent moral! (LMFAO, "learn a lesson from" what, exactly?) that'll make it look like you're a learned scholar talking down to a stupid person who isn't seeing through your intelletual fraudulence like plate-glass, LOLOLOL!

i'd hang 'em up if i were you. fewer and fewer are buying the act. although i suppose you've at least still got t-hoe and a couple other really stupid ones to validate you ("gee, you're a real clever felluh, piggy", LMAOOOOO).

ps. you've been misspelling 'feind drinnen' for 8 years,

maybe it's about time you 1.) learned how to spell it, 2.) got some new material to make yourself seem 'intelligent' with. =]

you dirty riff-raff.

Comment

Working...
                      X