No announcement yet.

I was so hammered last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I was so hammered last night

So I wuz at this part right and me and mah boyz we're doing Jack and Coke and Whiskey and Coke, Jagermeister we're bangin' em' down and I'm ****ing smashed.

So this ***** comes up to me and says man you're really white, so I'm like okay dog you want some of this mountain of testosterone? And she throws this right cross outta nowhere and all of sudden my training insticts and years of martial arts training kicked in and I throw this crisp 5 punching combination that lands flush on her face.

Now I figure this ***** is done and I go back to my drink, nobody retaliates at me because they see the testosterone infused rage I am capable of.

But then this ***** gets up and shoots in for a double-leg takedown and I'm like Holy **** this ***** is pretty tough. So I scramble for double underhooks and nail this sweet Uchi-mata and drop this ***** on her neck and I hear this crackling sound.

All of sudden Five-O busts in the joint with guns pointed at me. I'm like I'm just trying to get mah drink on. The cuff me throw me in jail for attempted murder because apparently the ***** I threw broke her neck and may never walk again.

Now I'm in the joint and everyone I know has straight up disowned me and now I can't post bail because I got no job. I'm afraid for my ass because I gotta sped the night in county until my hearing.

What should I do?

LOLZ U AWARE?
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...highlight=bbos

Jus kiddin bbos
    Last edited by TheNegation; 08-16-2009, 11:23 PM.

LMAO!..

I was thinkin this ****** asked for a boxingscene thread instead of a phone call!..hahaha!

Comment

Please guys I really need help here. Maybe I should have listed to everyone who told me to stop drinking

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
        Please guys I really need help here. Maybe I should have listed to everyone who told me to stop drinking
        You're in jail? Wow, that's nice. Ask someone to rape you

Comment

Originally posted by CesarUy View Post
          You're in jail? Wow, that's nice. Ask someone to rape you
          Ur so unaware of what's going on here.

Read and Aware yourself

Comment

If you think this guys story is 100% bull**** gimme a HELL YEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
              If you think this guys story is 100% bull**** gimme a HELL YEAH!
              Of course it is. Man you guys don't remember ****

Comment

lol i knew it when i was readin it , good **** dude. I most def see this in bbos future if he keeps it up.

Comment

LMAO!!

bbos is a ho-bag

Comment

You vs BBOS

Let's get it on!!

Comment

Working...
                    X