Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got rich parents and how much inheritance you expect to get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Why are you 50 plus years old talking shyte with people on the internet.

Why are you that old using the word homie.

Why do you lie about everything.

Using "doe"is a way to mock street people who talk silly in real life like that.
    You are a sad joke... I’m old an yet employed dildoe “doe”.

I kinda wish I was young dumd, ignorant,

Post a link, proving your “doe” definition ain’t some **** you pulled outta nowhere.. why don’t you post “Old stinky Z vs busted azz cheeks you? I’ve be fired and rehired from better jobs than you or better ever had....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      DARKSEID is a rich pampered sissy but I don't know how much his allowance is.
      Lmfao.... Oh i'm set for life

I had a rebellious stage in my life where I rejected everything material and gravitated towards the hood and anything criminal.

Now... I enjoy smoking premium cigars to aged fine dry red vintages with truffles, caviar, roasted fish and getting my dick sucked while being fed grapes and shrimp

Sometimes life is just sweet.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-07-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

'bout a hunna an' fiddy.

Comment

My daily problems range from how to get more swoll to which vintage to drink with dinner.

Comment

Funny I never thought about it! Parents own more than 5 rentals and several four plexes. All paid off and in Southern California. Don't know what they have in the bank but altogether I'm guessing over 4 million. I never considered them rich. I'm in my 50's and own two rental properties and I'm semi retired. Don't need pop's money. He's an old Korean War Vet but in good health. Hope he's around for many years. He and my uncle are my best boxing buddies!

Comment

not me and nothing

theyre waiting for me to die so they can reap

Comment

I expect nothing and im getting nothing. I made everything happen alone and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  not me and nothing

theyre waiting for me to die so they can reap
                  Hahah the imagery is hilarious.

"Your honor, Mr. Elroy the Great passed away without a will. That means in this great country he died Intestate! And with no lil chillens to support, no spouse, and no siblings, nor is he survived by a mother; Intestate law states that all of Mr. Elroy the Great's fortune reverts to Mr. Elroy the Great SENIOR!

*Pops pump's fist*

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    Hahah the imagery is hilarious.

"Your honor, Mr. Elroy the Great passed away without a will. That means in this great country he died Intestate! And with no lil chillens to support, and no siblings, nor is he survived by a mother; Intestate law states that all of Mr. Elroy the Great's fortune reverts to Mr. Elroy the Great SENIOR!

*Pops pump's fist*
                    him and momma dukes scrappin in the courtroom over my fake coin collection.

them foo's. wish i was there to see it

Comment

Working...
                    X