Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
    FLOYDS RESUME AFTER RETIREMENT

JMM- A BLOWN UP LIGHT WEIGHT WHICH HE COULDNT EVEN MAKE WEIGHT FOR

MOSLEY- A 39 YEAR OLD THAT HE DIDNT WANNA FIGHT IN FOREEVER EVEN CAME OUT ON ESPN SAID HE DIDNT WANNA FIGHT MOSLEY WITH 5 LOSSES AND JUST WAITED TILL HE GOT OLDER

Josie Harris- THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN

AND A COUPLE SECURITY GUARDS

This is complete ownage.

TS, you got fucked up worse than a security guard working Floyd Mayweather's gate.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
      did i say anything about floyd cocksucka!!!! learn 2 read but since u went there hell yes floyds last 2 opponents are better then anything cottos done in last 5.....n cotto is no tito trinidad all they got in common is puerto rico tito is twice the man he neva take knee....
      Um....

Ummmm....

Cotto's resume at 147 SHIIIIITS on Floyd's.

Cotto fighting Pacquaio is better than anything Floyd has ever done.

Cotto doesn't take strategic vacations....

Just... man Just stop. Delete your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
        Cotto didn't pick Foreman. Arum picked Foreman. Foreman was getting lots of camera time and attention prior to the fight because he was being molded for stardom. Arum thought Cotto was completely shot and would drop a UD to Foreman, making Foreman a star in the process. Kinda like how you were saying they're going to do when they "feed" Miguel to Chavez Jr. It's the same situation.

It's a win-win for Arum. Had Cotto lost, he would have had an instant star in Foreman. Since Cotto won, Arum gets to keep making money off of his fame. It's a win-win for Cotto as well. He keeps winning, and he keeps making money.

The Chavez situation is the same. If Chavez loses, Arum knows he wasn't worth shit anyway if he can't put away an old faded Cotto at 160. If Cotto loses, Arum has an instant star in Chavez.
        arum did'nt twist cottos arms to fight foreman...even if so that he picked foreman, it was a well needed easy fight for cotto while making money doing so.arum was looking out for cottos career. it was'nt a dangerous like you make it out to be. As for chavez , arum knows he can get a lot of people to support him base on the name alone but he aint feeding someone anyone(cotto) since there is no clear winner between the 2 if they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          arum did'nt twist cottos arms to fight foreman...even if so that he picked foreman, it was a well needed easy fight for cotto while making money doing so.arum was looking out for cottos career. it was'nt a dangerous like you make it out to be. As for chavez , arum knows he can get a lot of people to support him base on the name alone but he aint feeding someone anyone(cotto) since there is no clear winner between the 2 if they fought.

Maybe you should learn to read before responding to my posts. I never said it was dangerous, dumbass. Yuri Foreman isn't dangerous for anyone. I also didn't say Arum forced Cotto to fight Forman. I said he picked him for Cotto, so you can stop putting words in my mouth. You are a notorious shit poster, so come with your A game.

Foreman had a style and height to give Cotto lot's of problems, not to mention Cotto was coming off a beatdown AND moving up in weight. Arum wasn't looking out for Cotto's career, he was looking out for himself like he always does. That's why I said it was a win-win situation for him. As far "feeding" Cotto to Chavez, those weren't my words, they were the words of the person I was responding to. He made a thread saying they were prepping Cotto for Chavez which is only half true. Arum is going into these situations with where he wins no matter what the outcome is. Get your shit straight before you respond to me.

Comment

I don't really see how anyone can really hate on Cotto. He's not my favorite but the guy has faced pretty solid and dangerous competition through his career. Margarito, who previously no one really wanted to fight (got demolished, but I still give him props), Micheal Jennings isn't a dangerous fighter but Cotto did a wise thing in taking such a fight after coming off such a devastating loss, Joshua Clottey was someone else most fighters didn't want to give the time of day, Manny is dangerous to anyone 135 to 147.

And while Foreman didn't have much power, he was a rising star who certainly had the potential to outbox you.

Mayorga, due to his punching power, is a very dangerous foe. Not saying he's even close to being the best option out there, but it's still an interesting fight due to the fact that Mayorga is Mayorga.

But, I will say that after this, I do expect to see Cotto hunting the bigger names in his division and titles.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
              What a paper champion Cotto is, why he pick on that one legged jew?? Now trying to fight an old washed up Mayorga!! damn worse than Pacquiao!!

Why don't you think before you speak?

Margarito after cotto:

Got executed cartel style by mosley.check
              Fought a bum garcia.check
              And was made into a bleeding pinata by pacquioa.check.and did what deserve a title shot?

Now he's lined up to get yet another title shot.and what has he done?
              Last edited by AP♠; 01-20-2011, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
                Maybe you should learn to read before responding to my posts. I never said it was dangerous, dumbass. Yuri Foreman isn't dangerous for anyone. I also didn't say Arum forced Cotto to fight Forman. I said he picked him for Cotto, so you can stop putting words in my mouth. You are a notorious shit poster, so come with your A game.

Foreman had a style and height to give Cotto lot's of problems, not to mention Cotto was coming off a beatdown AND moving up in weight. Arum wasn't looking out for Cotto's career, he was looking out for himself like he always does. That's why I said it was a win-win situation for him. As far "feeding" Cotto to Chavez, those weren't my words, they were the words of the person I was responding to. He made a thread saying they were prepping Cotto for Chavez which is only half true. Arum is going into these situations with where he wins no matter what the outcome is. Get your shit straight before you respond to me.
                arum cannot force cotto to fight foreman if cotto did'nt want to..at the end of the day it is the fighters who sign the contracts mofo...so you blaming arum are just copying what everyone else is saying....

on the second bolded staement, did'nt you just say foreman was'nt a danger to anyone?....conflicting staements by the same guy is a sign of a dumbassness you know...lol...it's always a win win for promoters mofo, esp to arum since he's the most successful and experienced promoter there is....

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
                  michael jennings - forced paul williams to vacate belt then fought against some euro trash bum, ok comeback opponent but not 4 the kurupt top rank stolen belt

clottey - clottey lost moreso then cotto won

pacquiao - epic beatdown, like a trader against a gunsquad lmao

yuri foreman - one legged jew, religion was the only reason he was picked, worse then jennings

mayorga - 2 year layoff, well mayorga is fun 2 hype so im not mad at this but look at the resume around this.....dont be suprise if cotto fights winky wright next....

This is the simplest way to s hit on any boxer.we can do this all day to any and all boxers.you've tick picked his latest fights but flawed out the rest of his resume that's better then your avg boxer

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    arum cannot force cotto to fight foreman if cotto did'nt want to..at the end of the day it is the fighters who sign the contracts mofo...so you blaming arum are just copying what everyone else is saying....

I told you to bring your A game, now I have to destroy your stupid ass. I NEVER said Arum forced anyone. I said he picked the opponents, which he does. What am I blaming Arum for? You are again putting words in my mouth, because your too ******ed to argue. Arum, LIKE the ENTIRE boxing community, knows Cotto is past his best. That's why he wants to put Cotto in with rising potential stars. It does two things for Arum. It lets him keep making money off Cotto (And Cotto makes money as well so he's happy) and it lets him really test these guys. If they can't get past this worn down version of Cotto, then Arum knows they're not going to accomplish much else. If they win however, Arum has an instant star. That's why Foreman was getting camera time and attention (HBO and Jimmy Kimmel) and that's why the fight got such high ratings. Arum knew there was good potential for Cotto to lose and he wanted to groom Foreman for stardom. On the other hand if Cotto won (which he did) Arum gets to keep a guy who is already a star. It's a WIN-WIN. Arum wasn't looking out for Cotto. He didn't really care who won. Same will be true for Chavez.

on the second bolded staement, did'nt you just say foreman was'nt a danger to anyone?....conflicting staements by the same guy is a sign of a dumbassness you know...lol...
                    Being dangerous and giving problems are NOT the same. Margarito is a dangerous opponent. Yuri Foreman is NOT. He just presents problems and makes it a difficult win. Many people were predicting a Yuri Foreman decision, but not expecting him to really hurt Cotto in the process, because he's not a dangerous fighter. He's feather fisted and even so, he gave Cotto problems during exchanges before his knee went out.

it's always a win win for promoters mofo, esp to arum since he's the most successful and experienced promoter there is....

No it isn't you moron. Only when it's IN-HOUSE. That's why Arum likes to have IN-HOUSE fights like this one. If Mayorga beats Cotto, do you think that's a win-win for Arum you dumbass?

Consider yourself destroyed. I told you to bring your A game. Go back to your Pacquiao nuthugging or ***** bashing or whatever the fuck it is you do, and quit coming at me with your tail between your vagina.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X