No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Have Four Opponents, Pacquiao and Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zdrx View Post
    face the mirror marquez...and you'll see your greatest opponent: YOU!!! IT IS YOU WHO MADE YOURSELF LOSE THE FIGHT!!!
    here's why:

1) pacman is the champion...yet he was the one who initiates the action.
    2) you are mere challenger...yet you did not do anything to grab the crown.
    3) all you did was counter punch and thwart pacman's attack (and step on his toes.)

there are many other flaws on your side...but the 3 mentioned above is enough circumstances that made you lose. here's how:

challengers must attack because they have NO crown to defend...THEY ARE THERE TO CAPTURE A CROWN. i repeat..."TO CAPTURE A CROWN" and you miserably failed to play the role. therefore you lose and failed to capture pacman's crown. BTW...the compubox stats shows you lost.
    Approved bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      all he did was counter punch and thwart pacmans attack? Sounds like a winning formula to me but he was robbed. your whole post is flawed but go on thinking compubox is a legit scoring system.

you said marquez was robbed...therefore judges decision not legit?
      computer said marquez outworked...pacman outgunned him. but you said compubox is not a legit scoring system. therefore what is legit?..........your opinion? your outrage? LOL

look, pretty lady. you're not there to to prove that the champ can't penetrate your hymen...the champ is there to give you a chance for his crown. if you're the challenger...you don't win fights by defense. you have to go out and fight...and grab his crown. you failed to do your job...you lose.
      that simple.

Comment

Well I hope he stays patient and sticks to what made himself successful in the first 3 fights and not become overaggressive/careless.

Comment

He knew that when he signed on the dotted line, can't complain about it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
            Just like Bradley beat Pacquiao.

excellent post............

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
              Wtf is this capture the crown logic? Can you show me where in the rule book it states this?

This is just some BS that people say to justify the disgraceful robbery. You win a fight by winning more rounds.
              no need for rule book...common sense dictates:
              to capture a crown...you have to win the fight.
              to win more rounds...you have to go out and FIGHT!!!
              .........................and not hide in your defense.

you're emotional about that fight...therefore you robbed yourself of any sense of logic. that's the only robbery there is on this argument.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Well I hope he stays patient and sticks to what made himself successful in the first 3 fights and not become overaggressive/careless.

that way...he will lose again. and complain again.
                that was JMM's formula in the first 3 fights...and he LOST ALL 3!!!

(there was NO DRAW. one judge, burt clemens robbed pacman of his victory in the first fight...making it look a draw.)

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
                  Just how Pacquiao didn't beat Timmy!

Despite being knocked down, Pacquia still cant beat Marquez legitly, and Pac's face against Clottey was dismantled worst than JMM's in the thrid fight...GREAT LOGIC, guess Clottey won that fight!

*******s keep getting
                  OMG dude STFU with your bradley crap. your just a pac-hating troll who swallows up and harbors anything negative about the legendary pacquiao. as if bradley won more than 2 rounds is laughable, Pac was absolutely robbed in that fight. so sick of marquez always whining, whining, such a sore loser! he whined about his loss to floyd so of course he's gonna write a book about his losses to pac. marquez has never won a fight against manny. sure all were really close, and he almost won but there was always some element in each fight which shown why pac always walked away the victor. the fourth fight will be no different. Marquez will lose again, mark my word, put your mortgage on it. he just isn't good enough, sure he can hang with pac but he'll never have what it takes to beat him officially and JMM is looking old. He'll go down somewhere in the fight and he won't get back up either.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
                    And make sure an English teacher never reads your posts.
                    I hope JMM is on every PED in the book and has loaded gloves.*

Comment

Working...
                    X