No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio vs Sandy Saddler at 126 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquaio vs Sandy Saddler at 126 who wins

Sandy Saddler is one of the hardest punchers p4p ever and also one of the toughest,roughest, dirtiest SOB's of all-time...this would have been a great fight...both have problems with fighters of similar style

Pep struggled with fighter with fast footwork and handspeed like Flash Elorde and Willie Pep, Pacquaio struggled with bodypunches, and fighters that make fight going backwards and roughhousing like Erik Morales, Agapito Sanchez

I'd go with Saddler because of his style, chin and power....Pacquaio would be landing good shots but he'd struggle on the inside where he'd have gon through the meat grinder

I say Saddler stops him late in a close fight, he may even be behnd considering Manny's edge in speed of hand and foot, but if you can catch a slickster like Pep, Manny should be a little easier to find. I say the fight gets stopped on cuts, or an accumulation of punishment Head butts, low blows, and overhand rights
    Saddler Decision
    4.35%
    Saddler ko/tko
    43.48%
    Pacquaio Decision
    13.04%
    Pacquiao ko/tko
    39.13%

The dude in my avi beat Saddler... Pacquiao @ 126 would be a good fight, I think

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      The dude in my avi beat Saddler... Pacquiao @ 126 would be a good fight, I think
      flash elorde is one of my all-time favorites...he had it all, if only he hit a little harder.forgotten champion who before Pacquaio came, many thought he was the greatest Filipino fighter ever, he and Pancho Villa

Comment

Pacquiao via evolution.

Comment

could some of you guys explain why you think a fighter wins?

Comment

pac loses by ko in round 1

ervryone should know this by now , manny never wins in fantasy fights

Comment

another PAC thread

Comment

In the last 10 years era Pac wins by DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  In the last 10 years era Pac wins by DQ.
                  Da hell happened... You became a Pac hater all of a sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    Da hell happened... You became a Pac hater all of a sudden?
                    WTF? I said Pac would win by DQ, meaning Saddler would be getting disqualified. He is one of the most dirtiest fighters in the history of the sport. However, in Saddler era he would have gotten away with it...In this era, stuff that he did would get you DQ'd.

What is the problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X