No announcement yet.

Let Floyd be retired in peace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    **** that. I hope and he doesn't hear the end of it. ****in pu$$y denying us fans one of the biggest fights in the history of the sport and you're cool with it?

And you know why Floyd gets the heat so much? Because the ****in idiot claims to be the greatest of all time but has ducked the best and is ducking the best of his generation. oh and he is an annoying ****.
    It's pretty obvious neither men, including Bob Arum want the fight. Pacquiao is doing the same thing Floyd is doing, the difference is he's humble, so he gets away with it, and I will always remember Pacquiao based on what he did before he became a product of Media hype, in the lower weight classes, when I was actually a fan, and you guys didn't exist.

Comment

The only legacy he'll have is that of a ducker who pu$$ied out of the biggest fight in the history of boxing. Retiring without fighting Pac would evaporate what little legacy that guy has. And you know it.
      Name one fighter that Pacquiao beat that is better then Mayweathers best.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        My opinion only but he would wreck Pacquiao,i have respect for both warriors but styles make fights,at first i thought he was pumping this for money but now i just think he knows he is past it.Manny should drop to his natural weight at 140 and fight that crop,but he wont,if you diss may you have to diss him they both are taking advantage of a very old bad ww division.
        Fantasy fights don't count.

Comment

Who is Mayweather's best?

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
            It's pretty obvious neither men, including Bob Arum want the fight. Pacquiao is doing the same thing Floyd is doing, the difference is he's humble, so he gets away with it, and I will always remember Pacquiao based on what he did before he became a product of Media hype, in the lower weight classes, when I was actually a fan, and you guys didn't exist.
            Thank you he is following the Mayweather trend and dumbass fans like me still keep supporting them,they make a fool out of all of us.

Comment

The only legacy he'll have is that of a ducker who pu$$ied out of the biggest fight in the history of boxing. Retiring without fighting Pac would evaporate what little legacy that guy has. And you know it.
              If you can't respect what the man did at the lower weight classes, than you're not a boxing fan. Sorry. You're a *******.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                If you can't respect what the man did at the lower weight classes, than you're not a boxing fan. Sorry. You're a *******.
                Might be the best 130 pd fighter i have ever seen to dominate a prime Barrera like that was special,this ww run is not its a joke and laughable and seems rigged.

Comment

Who is Mayweather's best?
                  Corrales honestly........remember going into the fight Diego was considered unbeatable

Comment

Barrera. At that time Barrera was a huge favorite and number 3 on lb for lb after beating Hamed. And that was Pacquiao first fight at 126.

Comment

Fantasy fights don't count.
                      Just my opinion whats the last time your dude fought a guy that was not shot.to be fair at this point they both collect paychecks and fck there fans

Comment

Working...
                      X