Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank: which fights would you recommend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Eubank: which fights would you recommend?

I have seen Benn*2,Collins*2,Watson*2, Thompson*2 and Rocchiagani

From what I can gather they’re pretty much the most noteworthy fights of his career, everything else is just filler. Could be wrong though.

Against Santos(?), he does a nice pose for the camera in Eubank fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
      From what I can gather they’re pretty much the most noteworthy fights of his career, everything else is just filler. Could be wrong though.

Against Santos(?), he does a nice pose for the camera in Eubank fashion.

lol at that pose

Comment

Hey mate im a big eubank fan. I think one of his best performances apart from the fights u have put down was henry wharton. Eubank was at his best in that fight. The Calzaghe fight was entertaining.

Comment

the first fight with watson was a good close fight. His fight with lindell holmes was ok also

Comment

Originally posted by Stallone60 View Post
            Hey mate im a big eubank fan. I think one of his best performances apart from the fights u have put down was henry wharton. Eubank was at his best in that fight. The Calzaghe fight was entertaining.
            Ive seen the Calzaghe fight, in a way it was one of Eubanks best performances in terms of the amount of heart he showed while fighting to the end

I'm going to download the Wharton fight now, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by EMSLDB View Post
              the first fight with watson was a good close fight. His fight with lindell holmes was ok also
              Ive flicked through that fight, Lindell seemed to be very over the hill

Comment

Originally posted by Stallone60 View Post
                Originally posted by IronMike. View Post
                Ive seen the Calzaghe fight, in a way it was one of Eubanks best performances in terms of the amount of heart he showed while fighting to the end

I was a huge Henry Wharton fan back in the day and went to watch him fight Eubank...Wharton was unbeaten at the time and a real good fighter Heart like a lion and a chin like granite ..but Eubank had to much class for him that night

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                  I was a huge Henry Wharton fan back in the day and went to watch him fight Eubank...Wharton was unbeaten at the time and a real good fighter Heart like a lion and a chin like granite ..but Eubank had to much class for him that night
                  "He is 1 dimensional and I'm going to deal with him"-Eubank

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike. View Post

No problem

Comment

Working...
                    X