No announcement yet.

Would Postol end Manny's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't almost get KO'd by Floyd.

Mayweather just out boxed him and beat him with footwork and ring intelligence.

Comment

Guys, guys guys guys guys guys...let's not do this. Postol did extremely well last night but there is a huge difference between Pacquiao and Matthysse in every department imaginable.

Don't over hype this guy and then call him a bum when he loses. Postol is probably, in terms of the wins of current guys at 140, the best around with that Matthysse win. But there's still Crawford he has to get through and possibly PEDerson and likely guys like Provo or Algieri if he moves back down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        **** Postol!! Mini Clinchko at 140. Smh
        Lots of clinches, but it happened. I lost money on it, my mistake. The ref allowed rabbit punches & other stuff. My mistake to not give Postol his props. Many other boxing fans did, I didn't. I lost money, my fault. Styles make fights, and refs sometimes contribute to the end result.

He clinched too often, but Lucas failed to maul him when they were in clinches.
        Maidana may have busted out of a clinch and applied an axx whipping or not.

That is boxing.

I lost

I was wrong. Many others on this site were right.

Comment

Postol is a good fighter and I thought he'd win this fight... but cmon guys what has Lucas ever done... ko'd a bunch of bums??? he gets hype as if he sparked out Garcia and never went life and death with the average John Molina...

Pacman is on another planet compared to these guys even now....Its so repetitive that a fighter almost unknown gets a good win and hundreds the next day say they've always knew he'd be great then as soon as postol loses the same people say they knew he was dog **** the whole time

Comment

First and foremost, Roach...

Second, Algieri and Margarito. Pac by murder.

Nothing against Postol, just different classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Lots of clinches, but it happened. I lost money on it, my mistake. The ref allowed rabbit punches & other stuff. My mistake to not give Postol his props. Many other boxing fans did, I didn't. I lost money, my fault. Styles make fights, and refs sometimes contribute to the end result.

He clinched too often, but Lucas failed to maul him when they were in clinches.
              Maidana may have busted out of a clinch and applied an axx whipping or not.

That is boxing.

I lost

I was wrong. Many others on this site were right.

My hats off to you sir. Not many if any people on this site EVER admit that. If i had the money some would be coming to you. You have my undying RESPECT for whatever you post.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Guys, guys guys guys guys guys...let's not do this. Postol did extremely well last night but there is a huge difference between Pacquiao and Matthysse in every department imaginable.

Don't over hype this guy and then call him a bum when he loses. Postol is probably, in terms of the wins of current guys at 140, the best around with that Matthysse win. But there's still Crawford he has to get through and possibly PEDerson and likely guys like Provo or Algieri if he moves back down.

LOL you know as well as anybody, everyone is labled a bum as soon as they lose 1 match, no matter your accomplishments before that loss youre considered overrated and a hypejob the minute you lose, you know if Floyd loses his next match 49-1 he was a overrated hypejob who paid off refs, judges, commentators and the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Boba Fett View Post
                  Postol is a good fighter and I thought he'd win this fight... but cmon guys what has Lucas ever done... ko'd a bunch of bums??? he gets hype as if he sparked out Garcia and never went life and death with the average John Molina...

Pacman is on another planet compared to these guys even now....Its so repetitive that a fighter almost unknown gets a good win and hundreds the next day say they've always knew he'd be great then as soon as postol loses the same people say they knew he was dog **** the whole time

Pacman is an old shop-worn boxer who isnt on the juice anymore, he's gonna get beat a few more times and ko'd because his fans will keep trying to bring back the "good ole days". let the man go off and do his political thing, because when boxers get this old any fight or any punch could be their LAST, (BRUTALLY) He just escaped going to jail with his last fight, we saw he wasnt even as fast as everyone thought, we all thought he would be faster than Floyd but he wasnt and he doesnt have the "balls to the wall" attitude no longer. Postol has reach on him and high boxing i.q. (see what happened 5-2-15) against an older fighter. Postal and Crawford will be Arum's new priority now. And pac will get sacrificed to either one to build them up.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksocks View Post
                    Manny Pacquiao breaks top contender Viktor Postol's nose in sparring

http://www.scmp.com/sport/hong-kong/...-nose-sparring

Manny Pacquiao sparring partners getting DESTROYED--breaks Viktor Postol's nose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mCkh3Fs_CA
                    LOL, yeah, the difference is that Manny will let his hands go. Matts was too timid to attack.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      LOL, yeah, the difference is that Manny will let his hands go. Matts was too timid to attack.
                      "Amir beat the s**t out of him for four rounds in the last session before we started easing off the training," Roach said. "Even Manny knows that and he said so."

Remember when you guys used to say, "It's just sparring". SEE HOW THAT WORKS

Comment

Working...
                      X