Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao can certainly take WW punches and has proved a powerful puncher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao can certainly take WW punches and has proved a powerful puncher.

Wow. Just wow. I mean everyone was saying that PAC should never brawl with Cotto but look what happened. He did and he was able to take those punches and give off a bombs as well. I just want to say that Cotto is probably one of the best body punchers in the WW division but damn!

Manny was at one point just standing and absorbing the blows he is given. Shawn Porter I think gave Pac a real good workout.

I don't know if Manny can keep doing that with his body. He had to eat A LOT just to keep the muscle on--I'm not sure he should do that often. He should go back down to 140.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      I don't know if Manny can keep doing that with his body. He had to eat A LOT just to keep the muscle on--I'm not sure he should do that often. He should go back down to 140.
      Yeah. He surely was having a hard time as reference to him just standing at some point and not being able to move because of the blows. But he emerged victorious and proved that he is not as little as everyone make of him.

He can take WW punches and deliver MW punches. Very few people can do that to Cotto I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by JulVal View Post
        Yeah. He surely was having a hard time as reference to him just standing at some point and not being able to move because of the blows. But he emerged victorious and proved that he is not as little as everyone make of him.

He can take WW punches and deliver MW punches. Very few people can do that to Cotto I believe.
        I'm not saying he shouldn't fight WWs but he should think about going down to his more natural weight. He kind of look crazy in the beginning with all the movement he was doing--he looked much more stable in the second part of the match.

Comment

wow i was rooting for Cotto and even though Cotto injured his left shoulder in the 8th round, Pacquiao clearly won this. Pacquiao is an All Time Great. Not sure where exactly to rank him, but he is definately Top 75. I think he will beat Mayweather. I hope he beats Mayweather. For a defensive fighter, Mayweather talks too much and he needs to be shut up....

Comment

Originally posted by JulVal View Post
            Wow. Just wow. I mean everyone was saying that PAC should never brawl with Cotto but look what happened. He did and he was able to take those punches and give off a bombs as well. I just want to say that Cotto is probably one of the best body punchers in the WW division but damn!

Manny was at one point just standing and absorbing the blows he is given. Shawn Porter I think gave Pac a real good workout.
            Pac is a ****in monster... his punch resistance is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              Pac is a ****in monster... his punch resistance is incredible.
              Yeah my gawd. Those punches were the ones who hurted so many boxers.
              I mean come on man! They were claiming that Cotto has one of the best body punches in the league yet Pac looks as if he wasn't that wobbled over it.

PROPS TO HIS HEART, CHIN, AND HIS CONDITIONING TRAINER!!
              ALEX ARIZA

Comment

How was Pacquiao just eating Cotto's punches?

Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                  How was Pacquiao just eating Cotto's punches?

Crazy.
                  His condition was very good! Sigh.
                  PROPS TO ARIZA!

Damn. I still can't get over this awesome fight.

Comment

Beast, Nobody can stop this guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X