No announcement yet.

Manny needed just one KD to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny needed just one KD to win

As opposed to the first fight, we saw a much better Pacquiao in this fight. While Marquez was still superb in his counter-punching, this night was about Manny doing enough with ONLY ONE knockdown.

Originally posted by AIR_KENG View Post
    As opposed to the first fight, we saw a much better Pacquiao in this fight. While Marquez was still superb in his counter-punching, this night was about Manny doing enough with ONLY ONE knockdown.
    and yet in this installment part 2 I saw pacman getting masterfully counterpunched by J.M.M. and I believe when history looks back on these 2 fights J.M.M. will be viewed as the winner in both these matches

Comment

Originally posted by SHADOWBOXIN View Post
      and yet in this installment part 2 I saw pacman getting masterfully counterpunched by J.M.M. and I believe when history looks back on these 2 fights J.M.M. will be viewed as the winner in both these matches
      i don't disagree with you skill-wise. I have all praises for Marquez and his boxing ability because he had me on the edge of my seat whenever he initiated the attack. But if we're going to base it solely because his punches looked a lot better than Manny, it would be an insult to the ability of Pacquiao as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AIR_KENG View Post
        and with ur statement says is that J.M.M. didn't have as far 2 come from behind in this one as the first(10-6 as opposed to 10-8) and J.M.M. controlled this match better than the 1st another fight he clearly won

Comment

Originally posted by SHADOWBOXIN View Post
          and with ur statement says is that J.M.M. didn't have as far 2 come from behind in this one as the first(10-6 as opposed to 10-8) and J.M.M. controlled this match better than the 1st another fight he clearly won
          Take fights into their respective time frame bro. As I understand it, you're only focusing too much on JMM and neglecting the changes that Pac has made in his style as well. IMO JMM did not have better control of tonight's fight as opposed to the last. Flashier shoud be the better term.

Comment

Marquez landed more punches but Pacquiao knocked down Marquez and stunned him multiple times throughout the fight. Some rounds obviously went to Marquez, but there is simply no way in hell someone could give the fight to Marquez, maybe another draw but not a win.

It was a brutal battle though, Marquez is a deadly quick fighter.

Comment

Working...
            X