Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers who could now beat Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think Pac is done. That was a devastating KO. He has been in far too many wars and his style is soo wrong to be successful at a comeback.
    Bradley loses
    Khan gets put on noddle leg st again
    alexander loses
    other than that I would say
    Floyd KOs pac in mid rounds
    JMM same
    Mathysse KOs pac in the later rounds
    Rios in the mids
    and call me crazy but I see Ortiz knocking Pacs head off within 4 rounds. Vic has really good pop and pac is very hittable. now if PAC makes it past 5 then its smooth sailing for him cause history has shown that Vic will crumble in the later rounds but I realy dont see Pac weathering the storm in the first 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      anyone decent beats him
      anyone with any power KO's him
      Pac is done
      red k pare.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        I cant believe how you cant see how much he struggles without a lowering CW handicapping his opponent , where is this superman without a CW , nowhere in his career , fcking hype swallower's , because the opponent doesnt have handicap tattooed across his back you cant see it .

WW Manny is fabricated , he would have trouble beating any top class WW without a CW .
        *Yawn, same sh#t from you everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
          *Yawn, same sh#t from you everytime.
          Because its true !

Comment

IF Pac is still the same guy who was in Pac-Marquez 4...

Beats him:
            Mayweather

Toss up:
            Marquez

Gets UD'd:
            Bradley
            Alexander

Gets KO'd:
            Everyone else

Comment

The same people who could before. Floyd, Marquez, Arum, and his wife... No reason to believe anybody else does just because the guy who has (unofficially of course) beat him arguably 3 other times just did. Now if he'd have lost to Clottey..then we'd be on to something. Pac looked damn good, knockout/knockdowns aside.

Comment

I still think he's too devastating in range for the majority of guys to handle. The day a young fighter goes toe to toe with him and comes out on top I think you could say he is done as an elite fighter. I think there are certain guys who can control him and Bradley certainly did a pretty decent job on that front, certainly making it a close decision for me at least, but he didn't come anywhere close to putting real daylight between him and Manny.

With the exception of two ATGs in Morales and JMM, nobody has managed to do that in over ten years of top level fights on American soil. Until someone beneath the ATG level soundly outboxes and beats him I think you need to hold off on bringing the curtain down on the guy's career.

Comment

People still underestimating because Pac took the Bradley fight so lightly! No way in hell his body actually made him ease off in so many rounds in that fight, he chose too because he thought he could win.

Manny needs his booze again, he didn't even wanna gun for the Margarito KO... shame.

Cotto and Hatton were the last shows of his real bad intentions.

Comment

Pac has been in a lot of wars. He has lost his legs and chin. Lost some speed too. He has power because he did knock JMM down but his explosive jumping in does really tire out legs.

Comment

Nice mullet... Pacquiao could still beat anyone out there. He could also get KO'd himself, just like any other fighter. The difference with him is that he has the skill and power to win and be dangerous, but yes he's human like the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                      X