Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner being funny for the first time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
    You left out the best of that interview that had me rolling.

He said something along the lines of "i do better numbers then a street dude with keys of cocaine in his basement"... the delivery and awkward silence of Max was priceless.
    yehah that part was terrible he had to take a long pause in between and came up with that which didnt make any sense at all, he did say something at the end which i thought was pretty funny. his rapping is terrible also though

Comment

Tries a bit hard but he seems smart enough to carry it off.

Comment

I think broners hilarious lol, I haven't seen one interview where I haven't bust out laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
          Nothing he says is funny.

From a college student's perspective, he's still not funny. I showed some of his clips to my frat and soriety people and they don't get what he's saying.
          I think you need to go lower than college students, maybe high school students will find him funny.

Actually, I don't know if high school kids will find him funny either.

In my honest opinion, you need to go as low as 7th grade, that's where he can make them laugh.
          The **** does that even mean

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            The **** does that even mean
            LOL. I was confused too.

Comment

From a college student's perspective
              Nobody cares about your artificial credentials and your overpriced, ****ty education. Plenty of idiots walking around on University campuses.

Either way I agree that he is not that funny. The jungle reference was a bit amusing, I give him that. But overall he is just an annoying young kid. Maybe once his face ages and he is recognized as a veteran like James Toney, he will start to be funny. You gotta pay your dues.

Even Ali was a lot more funnier once he was a seasoned older veteran, then the slick tongued Ali in his 20's. Not to compare Broner to Ali, because even the young Cassius Clay was still miles better and more of a natural then Broner - who copies Southern rappers and Floyd Mayweather from what I see.

Comment

Working...
              X