Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman on Craigslist looking for the guy who got her pregnant at a Motörhead show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I've seen some weirder **** Nilla. I dont put **** like that past folks nowadays.
    ugh. i suppose youre right :/

Comment

I saw one with a girl looking for someone experienced with K9's. Haha, Her parents would be so proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Dye View Post
        I saw one with a girl looking for someone experienced with K9's. Haha, Her parents would be so proud!
        i dunno even what that means, but it doesnt sound good!

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
          i dunno even what that means, but it doesnt sound good!
          She's barking up the wrong tree, if you ask me.

Comment

I sure hope I find love soon!
            Just make sure it comes with an unlimited supply of head Dye my man.

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
            "SBM into chainsaws and hockey masks seek likeminded SWF. No weirdos, please."
            Sounds like Mangler is at it again. Dont surprise me, bein its Friday the 13th.

Comment

She had to start off easy. You didnt expect her to just start off with horses right away did you Dye bruh? Dependin on how long ago it was that you saw her post she might already be down in Mexico entertainin folks with donkeys.

Comment

Just make sure it comes with an unlimited supply of head Dye my man.

Ohhhh, thats right.

Still my favorite Vorhees kill.

Comment

Manglers only ad in the paper would be for UNWANTED bitchez taking up too much room... saves chopping them up, that way.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
                    ugh. i suppose youre right :/
                    Trust me homegal, you got weirdos on this site, let alone the ones that dont even come to this sight.

I knew of a dude that came home and caught his ol lady in bed with another man. He made them both get outta the house butt bonkey naked. He told the chick to take off runnin down the street, got out his bow and arrow, and shot the broad in the back whilst she was runnin. Ruthless!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Ohhhh, thats right.

Still my favorite Vorhees kill.

Thats one way to get a chick to shut her mouth. Not my prefered method, but effective nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                      X