Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Was "Very Disappointed" By White's Personal Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    This is fair play. You attack man's bread and butter, then he has no choice, but to discredit your character so no one will be believe you. This is how lawyers train to fight. Oscar's mouth could have ruined the man's business. There was a lot invested in this fight. Oscar should have just kept his mouth shut, but he badly wanted the event to flop, so he got what he deserved. I learn a long time ago that if you live in a glass house don't throw stones.

Yea Oscar wrote a letter telling people to boycott the fight

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      Oscar vs white in the ring to settle it once and for all.
      If Oscar knocked out White in the Octagon wearing fishnets and a blonde wig would he be UFC's Heavyweight p4p #1?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        Oscar the same dude that put Rousey on the cover of ring magazine
        LOL right. I keep forgetting about that or I'm trying really hard to block that out of my memory.

Comment

Oscar doesn't have a thick skin at all. This is why Bob Arum excel in this business.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            big difference between telling the truth and calling the fight a farce and taking a shot at a dude who has admitted to having some pretty serious problems with drinking and cocaine.
            Why should we feel bad for somebody who can't look at a bottle, pill or powder and say no? Why pity someone's poor use of free choice and self-control.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              Oscar the same dude that put Rousey on the cover of ring magazine
              Not to mention that he wanted Canelo to fight Conor first.

Oscar is truly the most hypocritical scumbag in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                This is so true, addiction is a hell of a fight to come out from. Publicly making fun of his could make him want to go back. Just sayin. I believe the drag dressing is fair play doe.

of course. the dude wore fishnet tights and let a hooker take pictures of him. and we should never forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Why should we feel bad for somebody who can't look at a bottle, pill or powder and say no? Why pity someone's poor use of free choice and self-control.

while i agree initially that it's just about not being an idiot and allowing yourself to become addicted to a drug, once you're there it is not that simple. do you think people would die from drug problems and overdoses if it was really that easy?

coke and alcohol are real drugs that take a huge toll on how your brain works if you use them often and for a long time. heroin is even worse. people can actually die if they go cold turkey on heroin. it's not that easy, and once again you sound like the naive child you are.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    When you go on for months trying ***** on his event you can't catch feelings when he says something back. Esp when he praised your event in the 1st place.

canelo - golovkin is a praiseworthty event

mayweather mcgregor was a side show and exhibition between a retired all time great and a dude who had never boxed before.

oscar was being honest. so was white.

then white insults him on a personal basis. oscar wasn't professional in how he talked about his feelings on the fight, but he was certainly a step above the mud slinging white did. call him out for the fishnets, being dumb as a rock, etc. there's material there for you to work with. don't call the guy out for being a drug addict. that's low. not sure how anybody could equate a business related jab with a jab about somebody having a legtimately bad drug problem.

oscar has been in and out of rehab, if you guys don't know. he doesn't just do drugs on the weekends. he's got a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      while i agree initially that it's just about not being an idiot and allowing yourself to become addicted to a drug, once you're there it is not that simple. do you think people would die from drug problems and overdoses if it was really that easy?

coke and alcohol are real drugs that take a huge toll on how your brain works if you use them often and for a long time. heroin is even worse. people can actually die if they go cold turkey on heroin. it's not that easy, and once again you sound like the naive child you are.
                      Addicts aren't victims, they're only victims of their own stupidity and lack of control. They've got nothing to blame but themselves, but it's a typical libtard thing to do to still act like they're poor victims who shouldn't be criticized for being morons.

De La Hoya had the world by its feet, yet peer pressure from a couple of ass wipes encouraging him to take those substances was enough to turn him into a train wreck. That is ****ing pathetic and he should be absolutely blasted for it like Dana White correctly did.

Dana White btw drinks and takes an occasional line. Did he do enough of it to turn into a wimpering phag who needs to be pitied by libs like you? No. I've been drinking from time to time for years. I enjoy it but I've never even gotten ****faced because it's easy to have control. It's even easier to say no to drugs and I have. You're out of bounds like usual, fruity.

Comment

Working...
                      X