Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: No One Wants To Fight Me, I'm Going To 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, according to haters, for Khan to prove he' one of the best boxers in the world he has to fight heavy punchers with limited boxing skills for the rest of his career? Yeah, that makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
      Hey Khan, you mad bro??? You seem mad. I mean dude is still acting like Bradley ducked him, Khan chose to fight Mccloskey instead of Bradley, Bradley was easily available, Then Khan and hbo expect Bradley to do a contracts extension with a promoter he no longer wanted to be with. So khan needs to let that **** go, as far as Morales, the dude is shot to Hell, and khan put the challenge to him, come on khan is just looking for an.easy Undisputed status, instead of fighting Maidana, or Matthysse , I hope Peterson brings this dude back to earth. Khan won't last at Welter.
      Talk out yo a55 much?

McCloskey fight was in the UK against a Ring Top 10 fighter. Khan took that fight with the understanding that Bradley would sign for the July fight. Go back and look at the reports but they had even been sitting together watching fights when that fight was fixed.

If Morales is shot at 34 with a strap and a close decision loss to Maidana I guess Joel Casamayor must be fighting fit at 40 years old and fighting no contenders at 140 since 2006 huh?

Least Khan is fighting a real deal opponenent.

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
        So, according to haters, for Khan to prove he' one of the best boxers in the world he has to fight heavy punchers with limited boxing skills for the rest of his career? Yeah, that makes sense...

Well it would be nice as opposed to him fighting the usual defensive midgets. Us as fans want to see the guy against taller guys with power because the two he has fought have gave him fits. Prescott knocked him out, Maidana would of if the ref didn't save him.

Also I don't think it really has much to do with the above, people are just sick & tired of hearing the guy talk ****, usually over Twitter.

Comment

Lucky Charms already shut Prescott up lmfao

As far as Maidana rematch, when there's more to gain than just pleasing haters he'll fight him. He already beat him fair and square so he needs to bring more to the table.

Comment

147 better be ready for the King!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
              Well it would be nice as opposed to him fighting the usual defensive midgets. Us as fans want to see the guy against taller guys with power because the two he has fought have gave him fits. Prescott knocked him out, Maidana would of if the ref didn't save him.

Also I don't think it really has much to do with the above, people are just sick & tired of hearing the guy talk ****, usually over Twitter.
              Why do you read them then? You got free choice to avoid it..... You Mad?

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
                Lucky Charms already shut Prescott up lmfao

As far as Maidana rematch, when there's more to gain than just pleasing haters he'll fight him. He already beat him fair and square so he needs to bring more to the table.

Yep you got that right, must of had his ''lucky charms'' when he got the nod against Prescott.

Comment

Well it's about time Amir, I am anticipating who he'll debut against. Hopefully it's against a top 10 maybe 5 welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                    Bradley was all OK for July 23RD you dick.

If Bradley said there was a problem with the date then OFC he would have been priority.

Bradley already did one extension and also his manager said they will fight Morales in week when he got stripped of the WBC.

STFU about contracty issues. He has contract issues now but is fighting Cassamayor.

Fool.

Bradley is a duck.

Maidana got beat fair and square. Clearly he lost. The rounds possible for him all given, he still lost by 2 clear rounds.

As for Matthyse, if he got the title off Zab, he prob would have got the fight. Perhaps he was robbed in some ways.

As for Prescott, Khan said if he beats Mccklowskey then there could be a fight. He lost LOL.
                    Let's be honest,Khan was set to fight Mcflurry already bro,he would have never fought on Bradleys date..That's why Shaw is a **** promoter...

Comment

Khan needs to STFU.
                      Maidana's down to fight him, Prescott was down... but look at that, he lost. He could fight McCloskey and say he could have beaten Prescott now.
                      Bradley isn't ducking you... go ahead, offer him again now that he signed with top Rank.... ohh yea... because now you know he'll take you up on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X