Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew will knock David Haye OUT! 110 %!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BecAuse the corner/ref stopped it you bellend

Comment

Bellew couldn't finish a 1 legged Haye. Go watch the ending, Haye falls over all by himself, Bellew landed nothing. Bellew doesn't have it in him to stop Haye.

Comment

Haye is world class and Bellew is british level.
        If haye can get up for this and fight to his ability, he wins..

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
          Mark my words, Bellew will win by KO/TKO. I've already put a big bet on it and I'll put some more tmrw. 110 percent.

Haye has fallen into the same trap. Bellew has got under his skin again, hook line and sinker and once again David Haye wants to seek and destroy just like last time.

Haye hasn't suddenly become a better fighter after the first fight, which since then he got another injury so his body is even more broken down.

I can't believe the odds on Bellew by KO/TKO. I'll be rolling out the red panties tmrw
          What odds did you get?

Comment

Bellew has *******

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              He went 5 rounds on 1 leg. How is he not a fighter?
              True enough. Maybe that was unfair of me. That was actually an impressive display of heart. Still.. I just don't think Haye got 'it' any more.

Comment

If Haye's body doesn't break down, he wins. Simple as that.

Comment

Thing is its often very difficult to stop an injured fighter as like with Haye and Charlo's opponent Heiland I believe they're in survival mode.
                  Bellew & Charlo are counterpunchers and both guys wasn't opening up just looking to land one big shot every so often.
                  Its very hard to score a clean stoppage like that especially for counterpunchers.

I'm torn on the rematch but mainly because I feel Haye looks sharper, his timing looks better and he's not some blown up, watery looking mess this time around. I want Bellew to win but I probably lean towards Haye.

For what its worth I think Bellew has gotten under his own skin. He seems to of worked himself up he's been unable to provoke Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Bellew has *******
                    Pretty disgusting tbh, tho I'm sure most women would kill for a pair like that.

Comment

It's red panty night

Comment

Working...
                      X