No announcement yet.

Asa Akira interviews the Double Dick Dude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asa Akira interviews the Double Dick Dude

Anyone who likes to have some background noise, like myself, here's grade A background noise.

https://soundcloud.com/the****hubpod...th-two-penises

Hmmm

I wonder she gets dp'd by that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Hmmm

I wonder she gets dp'd by that dude.
      I'm still listening, but she seems REALLY into him. He sounds like a dork with a lot of interesting stories + he's got 2 10in dongs + is into poly relationships & enjoys DP so I think its a lock Asa got a lil moist during this podcast.

Comment

Okay abort abort.

Dude is bisexual (claims he's 50/50 hetro/gay) so its a lil weird at times already, but dude just proudly proclaimed being able to fit a 2L bottle up his a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I'm still listening, but she seems REALLY into him. He sounds like a dork with a lot of interesting stories + he's got 2 10in dongs + is into poly relationships & enjoys DP so I think its a lock Asa got a lil moist during this podcast.
          Okay abort abort.

Dude is bisexual (claims he's 50/50 hetro/gay) so its a lil weird at times already, but dude just proudly proclaimed being able to fit a 2L bottle up his a$$.

So he TWO 10 inch dongs, he's bisexual and sticks 2 liter bottles up his ass.

And he's a dork.

This guy has multiple target audiences in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            So he TWO 10 inch dongs, he's bisexual and sticks 2 liter bottles up his ass.

And he's a dork.

This guy has multiple target audiences in the lounge.
            This mfer is the Muhammad Ali of the Lounge.

Comment

okay wtf this dude has two 10 inch penis

How do you tell sexual partners you have two penises before they take off your pants?
              It varies. Sometimes I've surprised them, which didn't always end well. It really depends on the person and how long I've been dating them. During the time when I was all about one-night stands, I'd surprise them. The girls were always difficult. Guys were always game for action, even the guys who identified as straight. I swear if there was a way to document the interaction I've had with men who said they were straight, I'm sure the Kinsey Scale would explode. Something about two dicks has an effect on men, much more than women.

Comment

This dude said the first time he had sex the girl didn't even acknowledge he had two f#cking dicks. How the f#ck you ignore some sh^t like that?

Comment

This dude said the first time he had sex the girl didn't even acknowledge he had two f#cking dicks. How the f#ck you ignore some sh^t like that?
                  Did he tape them together and penetrated just one hole?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Did he tape them together and penetrated just one hole?
                    Idk he really didn't break that one down.

It seems like you could put one in & have the other one down low rubbing across her p#ssy or up high sliding across her a$$.

Comment

Working...
                    X