No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    What kind of backwards ass logic is this?
    Yes, that's the question I asked you superfans.

I asked for an answer, not you guys repeating the question back to me.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    If Sessions is gone its because he is guilty. It means a measure of respect has been restored to one of the most important offices in the US and credibility to the US Dept. of Justice.
    Not really.

Plenty of folks resign and are not found Guilty. Don't you pay attention to politics???

I get you love Trump but I would think you love the country and its institutions more.
    My love of the country, and it's Constitution, is why i voted Trump.

Of course guys like you want a pedophile to win in Alabama just to keep the Senate majority so it isn't surprising this is how you think.
    No, we don't.

You keep repeating that talking point but it's not rooted in fact.

Hes not a pedophile.

As I and others have said to you superfans over and over, allegations by a DNC/Hillary operative and Gloria Allred do not constitute proof.

You can say he's guilty 1000 times, but it won't make it magically true.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      perhaps some of us are adults with a working brain. wrapping ourselves in the American flag doesn't = we believe and support everything the government says.

do you want America to antagonize the only country that is capable of destroying us with nukes over dodgy comments made by the same intelligence community that pushed the WMD lie? because hillary lost? what do you democrat plantation workers expect to get out of this?

take a quick look at who was part of spearheading this Russia withhunt, james clapper, the deep state idiot who perjured himself on NSA spying and lied about Iraqi WMDs. very reputable guy i'm sure.

i don't agree with some of my fellow trump supporters on Ukraine and Syria. the US was on the wrong side of history on both. Ukraine was a globalist coup and we were arming islamists in Syria. obama was a deep state puppet no doubt but i'm not sure why he was hands off on Ukraine in particular, he was ok doing their bidding in other countries. probably scared of putin on a personal level or something.
      HAHAHA enlightened brain. You're trash that is supporting Trump simply because he is neither a minority nor a woman. Please stop pretending you took an educated view of this. When Obama tried to cultivate a friendly relation you never espoused the merits of a close relationship Now you suddenly see the merits of a friendship with Russia. Geez, you are an utter embarrassment!

I didn't vote for Hilary. Even if I did that was a year ago. we're all past that except guys like you and 1bad65 who will pretend that is an issue just so you can deflect from this.

We know your issues Barron!

Please stop. Libby and Cheney found a way to fake that intelligence and you know this. You are questioning the integrity of US intelligence and foreign service people risking their lives daily.

Maggots like you will side with a foreign enemy who looks like you over an American that doesn't. On top of that, your gonna stay silent while a known pedophile runs for Senator.

If it were a tranny wanting to piss in the women's room you'd be loud as fuck doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I stand corrected.

It was one of the other D superfans here who used that word. I do get you guys confused at times.

Then why are you not condemning them as you are the R players?

No one's in knots, except you guys exhibiting the double standards.

Btw, it's "holes".

If you're going to play Gotcha!, be sure and watch yourself.

I'm consistent.

Try it sometime.

I just find it amazing you guys can blast one side for supposed Russian collusion, then give the other side a pass when we have proof (in the form of $10 million spent for a dossier compiled using Russian sources) of Russian collusion.

That's a glaring double standard you only see from superfans.
        I stated from Day 1, that Hillary was not qualified to be president, was unelectable (and properly so), that her candidacy was in effect the abdication of the presidency (I stated this again even after Trump won the nomination. I don't believe I ever found 1 person who took me seriously, at the time.)

The fact that Hillary used corruption to wrestle the nomination (and that we all knew it at the time, and it has been utterly confirmed since), means that I hold the DNC, and Hillary, both culpable for the ascension of Trump.

I would not feel sorry at all to see Hillary prosecuted, if she committed crimes.

If that's what it takes to get her out of public life, I support it.

I have no trust in the DNC.

However, Trump is the president. Not Hillary. Also, there are many more implications of wrong doing around Trump.

I do not support the Democrats. Our party system is completely broken. That said, there are some Democrats I am inclined to support. I know of not a single Republican who I would ever support. The Republicans are entirely bought-and-payed for. The use rightwing extremism to drive wedges between people, and push through their agenda, which is purposed merely to enrich their donors. The Democrats do the same, but are not as corrupt as the Republicans, and this is essentially a statement of fact.

So, while I don't support the Democrats, expediency leads me to support them right now, in the midst of this ongoing political crisis, the likes of which this country has not seen in our lifetimes, unless you are old enough to remember Nixon. All hands on deck.

I still have serious questions about the ability of this country to recover from Trump, given all that's going on in the world. But the rot needs to be removed.

By the way, I believe Nancy Pelosi will be the next president.

Pelosi will be the Speaker of the House when the Democrats retake the House. There is probably enough dirt, that Trump and Pence will both be removed. It'll be an unprecedented situation in our history, which will see Pelosi becoming president, as the next-in-line behind Trump and Pence.

You heard it here first.

And 1bad, it's not because I'm a Pelosi fan, it's because that's the way I see the wind blowing.

Comment

perhaps some of us are adults with a working brain. wrapping ourselves in the American flag doesn't = we believe and support everything the government says.

do you want America to antagonize the only country that is capable of destroying us with nukes over dodgy comments made by the same intelligence community that pushed the WMD lie? because hillary lost? what do you democrat plantation workers expect to get out of this?

take a quick look at who was part of spearheading this Russia withhunt, james clapper, the deep state idiot who perjured himself on NSA spying and lied about Iraqi WMDs. very reputable guy i'm sure.

i don't agree with some of my fellow trump supporters on Ukraine and Syria. the US was on the wrong side of history on both. Ukraine was a globalist coup and we were arming islamists in Syria. obama was a deep state puppet no doubt but i'm not sure why he was hands off on Ukraine in particular, he was ok doing their bidding in other countries. probably scared of putin on a personal level or something.
          All excellent points.

And the fact it was met with nothing but personal insults, attacks, and racial nonsense proves it can't be refuted.

Comment

HAHAHA enlightened brain. You're trash that is supporting Trump simply because he is neither a minority nor a woman. Please stop pretending you took an educated view of this. When Obama tried to cultivate a friendly relation you never espoused the merits of a close relationship Now you suddenly see the merits of a friendship with Russia. Geez, you are an utter embarrassment!

I didn't vote for Hilary. Even if I did that was a year ago. we're all past that except guys like you and 1bad65 who will pretend that is an issue just so you can deflect from this.

We know your issues Barron!

Please stop. Libby and Cheney found a way to fake that intelligence and you know this. You are questioning the integrity of US intelligence and foreign service people risking their lives daily.

Maggots like you will side with a foreign enemy who looks like you over an American that doesn't. On top of that, your gonna stay silent while a known pedophile runs for Senator.

If it were a tranny wanting to piss in the women's room you'd be loud as fuck doe!
            the only utter embarrassment here is this post. please come back with a proper adult response once you have calmed down with that small brain of yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Yes, that's the question I asked you superfans.

I asked for an answer, not you guys repeating the question back to me.

Not really.

Plenty of folks resign and are not found Guilty. Don't you pay attention to politics???

My love of the country, and it's Constitution, is why i voted Trump.

No, we don't.

You keep repeating that talking point but it's not rooted in fact.

Hes not a pedophile.

As I and others have said to you superfans over and over, allegations by a DNC/Hillary operative and Gloria Allred do not constitute proof.

You can say he's guilty 1000 times, but it won't make it magically true.
              Yeah, the Attorney General is going to resign because he is not guilty. Ok, more backwards ass logic. Of course I should expect this by now.

I haven't posted anything from DNC or Gloria Alred. I read the accounts from numbers of people.

He is guilty in the court of public opinion no matter how you try and pretend he isn't.

The only question is will republicans put a pedophile in the Senate and if they do, what will the fallout be, if any?

Comment

the only utter embarrassment here is this post. please come back with a proper adult response once you have calmed down with that small brain of yours.
                I respond to trash, with trash. Now go keep making america great again by supporting Putin and pedophiles.

Comment

• Thanks for the better tone.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  However, Trump is the president. Not Hillary. Also, there are many more implications of wrong doing around Trump.
                  Be honest, considering the Democrats threw the kitchen sink at Trump, including using one of their rich attorney donors to dig up dozens of women to accuse Trump of bs (and then magically disappear after the election), you can't be surprised they'll go to any lengths to get him removed.

The Republicans are entirely bought-and-payed for.
                  But not Trump.

He self-funded. Thats a key reason he won the nomination if you ask me. He constantly took shots at Bush and Cruz over their donors.

The use rightwing extremism to drive wedges between people, and push through their agenda, which is purposed merely to enrich their donors.
                  Again, not Trump.

Hes not betrothed to donors as,was pointed out above.

He's also not right wing. He's quite libertarian if you ask me. Thats a talking point, and one a guy who truly believes what you said about yourself should be able to see clearly.

The Democrats do the same, but are not as corrupt as the Republicans, and this is essentially a statement of fact.
                  Agreed they both are betrothed to donors.

I still have serious questions about the ability of this country to recover from Trump, given all that's going on in the world. But the rot needs to be removed.
                  What do we need to recover from??

GDP is up. Job creation is going on.
                  We're confronting our enemies, not placating them and sending them plane loads of cash.

By the way, I believe Nancy Pelosi will be the next president.

Pelosi will be the Speaker of the House when the Democrats retake the House. There is probably enough dirt, that Trump and Pence will both be removed. It'll be an unprecedented situation in our history, which will see Pelosi becoming president, as the next-in-line behind Trump and Pence.

You heard it here first.

And 1bad, it's not because I'm a Pelosi fan, it's because that's the way I see the wind blowing.
                  That's where I think you went off the rails.

First off, how's Pence dirty?

I know the Democrats hate him, mainly for his opposition to queer issue nonsense. But he's not known for being a dirty politician from what I hear.

Also, if Hillary can't win nationally, no way can a rabid San Francisco liberal win nationally.

It would be McGovern 2.0.

Comment

He is guilty in the court of public opinion no matter how you try and pretend he isn't.

The only question is will republicans put a pedophile in the Senate and if they do, what will the fallout be, if any?
                    I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from cutting and pasting the same disproved talking point over and over.

We need to move the discourse forward, not in circles of nonsense.

If you can't, I'll concentrate on Virgil and let you alone to repeat yourself like a Gruber trained parrot to your hearts content.

Comment

It appears at this point he cannot come up with an effective rebuttal and has reduced himself to personal attacks and insults.

Well done, though you had a fairly easy, and predictable, opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X