No announcement yet.

North Carolina woman confronts man flying Nazi flag at his home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    They were under mongol rule for 200 years DNA it's been prven that millions of Russians and Ukrainians are Genghisids, direct Descent from Genghis Khan

DNA studies showed 90% of slavs have genetic trace of mongols

Russian architecture does it look familiar

Hitler didn't think slavs were white compared it to Gypsies and called for its expulsion and starvation which is why everyone laughs at Russian neo nazies

Sorry

You sound like a white supremacist.

Mongols never made it past Ukraine, so Poland, Czech Republic, and all the Slavic countries west were completely unaffected. Ukrainian and Belarusian territory after the Mongol destruction of Kievan Rus were ruled by Lithuania and Poland, not the Mongols. As for Russia, they paid fealty to the Mongols, but the Mongols didn't just roll up to every single Russian village and impregnate their women, that's utterly ridiculous. I'm sure some inter marrying/breeding happened, as is natural with every single tribe on this planet, but to claim that all Slavs have Mongol DNA is just silly. If it's proven like you say, then could you please show me these DNA stats that show Ukrainians, Poles, and Czechs have Mongol DNA?

In the end even if what you said is all true (and isn't) that still doesn't change the fact that Slavs are still 100% European regardless if they are 1% Mongolian. They have vastly more in common with a German, Franc, or Brit when it comes to appearance, culture, history, and religion than they ever could with Mongols. They did a DNA study that shows that all Europeans are related if you go back 1000 years.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/science/all-e...st-1-6C9826523

What you're propagating here is another myth like the one that Italy has a huge chunk of Berber or North African descent when genetics show that it's clearly untrue.
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 08-17-2017, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I'm actually dumb founded how ignorant of history your are.

Mongols who reside thousands of miles away from Europe, who share a border with China, are Muslim, have little to no history of monarchies inter marrying with Slavs, no significant architectural, cultural, or religious connection, a completely different writing system akin to China, these are the people you think have more in common with a Pole or a Russian than a German or a Brit does?
      Eastern Europeans came from black ancestory. 😉

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/04/...9&kwp_1=641190

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Eastern Europeans came from black ancestory. 😉

Lol they wuz Kangz!? I had a feeling that guy Phenom was trolling me.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Lol they wuz Kangz!? I had a feeling that guy Phenom was trolling me.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Administrative segregation. Aka "the hole"
            Is that the term for solitary confinement? I always thought that seemed like an extreme punishment. But then on the other hand, all these people are already in prison so what other options could you even have for disciplining them.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Eastern Europeans came from black ancestory. ��

Your article while interesting isn't very well done or referenced and Grimaldi man shown on the first page was/is actually considered by most anthropologists to be much more Australoid than sub-Sarharan and was actually found From western Europe to the Levant

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Is that the term for solitary confinement? I always thought that seemed like an extreme punishment. But then on the other hand, all these people are already in prison so what other options could you even have for disciplining them.
                There really isn't "solitary" anymore. The closest to that is the SHU. Lockdown 23/7 lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  There really isn't "solitary" anymore. The closest to that is the SHU. Lockdown 23/7 lol
                  Man in the Feds, we'd lock the PC's, Ad Seg, and disciplinary up in SHU. It made Rec time HORRIBLE! Big difference though is in the Feds we didnt lockdown disruptive group members in SHU. La Eme, the AB's, and BGF walked the yard just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Man in the Feds, we'd lock the PC's, Ad Seg, and disciplinary up in SHU. It made Rec time HORRIBLE! Big difference though is in the Feds we didnt lockdown disruptive group members in SHU. La Eme, the AB's, and BGF walked the yard just like everyone else.
                    Most of the validated og's and shot callers in those groups are in the shu at pelican bay

Comment

My pen started getting some of their kick outs. Dudes been in the shu 15-20 years bro. If you see shamrocks on a white or the black hand on a southerner...that's a "somebody" on the inside. Like or not, they get treated just a little bit different than your regular knucklehead

Comment

Working...
                      X