No announcement yet.

Is Amazon Prime a good deal or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Amazon Prime a good deal or not?

Let me know how feel about even if you don't have it, personally I think it's a good deal, only if you use all the services that come along with it.

I love it, but I also order a ton of shit. If your not getting it for the prime shipping than I dont think its worth it, cause amazon video sucks imo it just a ugly hard ass app to manuever to mix in paid shows etc etc into the ***** so you always have to double check if its amazon prime video or not.

So if you order alot than yes, other than that imo I dont think its a great deal,,, or if you have tons of photos you get unlimited photo storage thingy but i think google gives you that too.

Comment

I think it is but I only get a month maybe 3-6 times a year and that's enough to catch up whatever shows they have and whenever I fancy a spending spree on Amazon for the free shipping.

Comment

I cancelled coz i lately i only buy stuff at amazon every couple of months and i dont watch amazon prime i prefer netflix. If you buy at least 2 items a month at amazon then you should get it.

Comment

A good article about Amazon

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Comment

its a good deal if you do a lot of online shopping. cant beat the free 1 day shipping on most items.

Comment

I order tons of stuff from Amazon so the free 2-day shipping makes it worth it for me. I've only watched one movie on it (The Sasquatch Gang), so don't get my money's worth on the streaming stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                I think it is but I only get a month maybe 3-6 times a year and that's enough to catch up whatever shows they have and whenever I fancy a spending spree on Amazon for the free shipping.
                How much do you pay in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  How much do you pay in the UK?
                  Think it's £7.99 per month.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Think it's £7.99 per month.
                    You pay less than us, they just raised it to $13 here

Comment

Working...
                    X