Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Szpilka outboxing Wilder or not? was he up in the cards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Wilder went 11 rounds in a tough fight with a guy named Johann Duhaupas. LMAO. And there are posters on here that believe he would beat prime tyson.
    The same Johan Duhapas was KO'ed unconscious brutally by a supposed 'cruiser weight' in Alexander Povetkin. Deontay Wilder doesn't even get past Povetkin. If Povetkin is really SUPPOSED to be a small tiny heavyweight and a natural cruiser weight, then Wilder has to be even more overrated. Especially his power.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
      Was Brook outworking and beating GGG? Did he lift him off of his feet with an uppercut?
      How's that even relevant? And do you put szpilka in the same class as brook? Because thats easily the best win Spence has.. Wilder who claims he would beat atgs, struggled with a guy like szpilka. He won, but when you say you would dominate any era and struggle with that level of talent you open yourself up to criticism

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
        The same Johan Duhapas was KO'ed unconscious brutally by a supposed 'cruiser weight' in Alexander Povetkin. Deontay Wilder doesn't even get past Povetkin. If Povetkin is really SUPPOSED to be a small tiny heavyweight and a natural cruiser weight, then Wilder has to be even more overrated. Especially his power.
        lol this clown just compared a juiced up cheater to the heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          lol this clown just compared a juiced up cheater to the heavyweight champion of the world.
          Facts! Small, tiny, pudgy and chubby 6 foot 2 supposed natural cruiser weight knocked out Johan Duhapas unconscious in 6 rounds but the 'heavyweight champion of the world' couldn't even drop the same Johan Duhapas in 11 rounds. The "heavyweight champion of the world", in this case Deontay Wilder must be embarrassed then, right?

And sure, keep believing Deontay Wilder is 100% clean / natural in an unnatural / unclean 21st century planet Earth. Remain delusional if you please to do so!

And Deontay Wilder is only a paper champion at this point.

Comment

I dont know if he was up but the fight was super competitive and wilder was seriously struggling and looking like a fool at times in the fight. Spilcan isnt even that good either thats what makes it so bad. I wont be surprised if Ortiz knocks wilder out.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              How's that even relevant? And do you put szpilka in the same class as brook? Because thats easily the best win Spence has.. Wilder who claims he would beat atgs, struggled with a guy like szpilka. He won, but when you say you would dominate any era and struggle with that level of talent you open yourself up to criticism
              Alexander Povetkin would destroy Wilder, even now in my opinion. Let's see if Wilder is willing to give Evgeny Romanov a rematch first, the guy who knocked him out in the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Wilder was completely dominating the fight. He could beat all past hw fighters especially a prime tyson. If he wasnt black hed be more famous etc
                The chick in your gif looks familar. At first I thought it was Minka Kelly but the most I look the more I think she's too dark and too busty. But I've seen her before.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  Golovkin was not losing to Brook. He lost 2 rounds at max and was deprived of a KD in the third.

I knew I would hurt someone's feelings...

Comment

Facts! Small, tiny, pudgy and chubby 6 foot 2 supposed natural cruiser weight knocked out Johan Duhapas unconscious in 6 rounds but the 'heavyweight champion of the world' couldn't even drop the same Johan Duhapas in 11 rounds. The "heavyweight champion of the world", in this case Deontay Wilder must be embarrassed then, right?

And sure, keep believing Deontay Wilder is 100% clean / natural in an unnatural / unclean 21st century planet Earth. Remain delusional if you please to do so!

And Deontay Wilder is only a paper champion at this point.
                    This is the moment Alexander Povetkin KO'd his stand-in opponent Duhapas - hours after the revelation he had failed a drug test.

The Russian had been due to face Bermane Stiverne for the WBC's interim heavyweight world title.

But the Haitian-Canadian pulled out on the morning of the fight after Povetkin tested positive for the banned substance ostarine.

He beat a stand in opponent on two days notice while doped up. Congratulations

Comment

Alexander Povetkin would destroy Wilder, even now in my opinion. Let's see if Wilder is willing to give Evgeny Romanov a rematch first, the guy who knocked him out in the amateurs.
                      Completely agree. Povetkin is just better, even with the massive size advantage i'd be comfortable betting on povetkin to win. Im sure guys who pretty much just watch highlights think wilder is some beast but when you actually watch his fights you realize how flawed and underwhelming his performances are. He constantly struggles with subpar competition. The more I see of wilder the less impressed I become.

Comment

Working...
                      X