Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter vs Malignnaggi (must see pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Porter using Conte? Forgot about that!

Comment

Porter wanted to take Paulie's head off knowing everyone was watching. He succeeded but I don't think he's the real deal. Thurman will beat Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
        Porter wanted to take Paulie's head off knowing everyone was watching. He succeeded but I don't think he's the real deal.
        He's the real deal, homey. I'm not saying he'd beat Thurman, but it would be a good ass fight.

Dude just knocked off Alexander and blew out Paulie. He's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          He's the real deal, homey. I'm not saying he'd beat Thurman, but it would be a good ass fight.

Dude just knocked off Alexander and blew out Paulie. He's legit.
          I'm still not convinced. Paulie is a battle damaged guy with little power and Porter knew this and mauled him. I think he can get outboxed by many guys. A fight between Porter and Danny Garcia would be a good fight since Garcia said he is moving to 147 after his next fight.

Comment

I'm still not convinced. Paulie is a battle damaged guy with little power and Porter knew this and mauled him. I think he can get outboxed by many guys. A fight between Porter and Danny Garcia would be a good fight since Garcia said he is moving to 147 after his next fight.
            Him & Danny would be sweeeeeet. Lets make it happen.

Comment

Same here. I'm not sold on him that much. But I don't see Garcia taking on a strong contender right away if he moves up to 147 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                That's how he always fights. Paulie has no defense.
                ......jesus take the wheel

Comment

Porter was amazing. I'd love to see him fight Pacquiao or Mayweather that way.

Comment

Exactly........

This was karma for Paulie. He talks bad about Manny all the time and then says recently that he'd beat my boy? Paulie has always backed straight up with his chin in the air. I picked Porter to win by KO and won some cash in fantasy as a result. Paulie thinks he's an elite fighter and he thinks he's better than what e actually is. Props to Porter for exposing is ass.
                    Last edited by GOD-FR33; 04-20-2014, 02:43 AM. Reason: words.

Comment

Working...
                    X