This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question?

Before anyone accuse me of being a racist (you know who you are), this is not meant to be racist at all!!!

anyways i just got back from the bank. as i was walking to my car, an african american lady approach me with her baby in the stroller.

she asked if i have any change for her to buy her kid some milk. i felt bad about the situation but i aint got no change on me. i went to go deposit my check and didnt ask for anything back. so all i have on me is my debit card.

i told her that i am very sorry but im also tight on cash and dont have any change with me. all of a sudden she snapped and started calling me all kinds of names. telling me that people like me dont wanna help other people in need (wtf?). wishing all kinds of shiiet upon me.

i didnt want the problem to get any bigger as it was starting to draw attention from the other people around, so i proceed to just get in my car and leave (this made her even more mad) all while she was still standing there yelling and cussing at me.

so my question is, we always hear about how blacks (brothas) act a certain way because they never had a father figure around. well, what about the females?? why is the females acting all ratchet if the mother was in her life?

like i said this is not meant to be racist or a race bait thread. and i apologize for the long rant but im pretty heated right now on what had just happen and was just wondering?

whats her race have to do with her attitude tho?

Comment

Tell the truth-she had on a TMT shirt and your feelings got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        Before anyone accuse me of being a racist (you know who you are), this is not meant to be racist at all!!!

anyways i just got back from the bank. as i was walking to my car, an african american lady approach me with her baby in the stroller.

she asked if i have any change for her to buy her kid some milk. i felt bad about the situation but i aint got no change on me. i went to go deposit my check and didnt ask for anything back. so all i have on me is my debit card.

i told her that i am very sorry but im also tight on cash and dont have any change with me. all of a sudden she snapped and started calling me all kinds of names. telling me that people like me dont wanna help other people in need (wtf?). wishing all kinds of shiiet upon me.

i didnt want the problem to get any bigger as it was starting to draw attention from the other people around, so i proceed to just get in my car and leave (this made her even more mad) all while she was still standing there yelling and cussing at me.

so my question is, we always hear about how blacks (brothas) act a certain way because they never had a father figure around. well, what about the females?? why is the females acting all ratchet if the mother was in her life?

like i said this is not meant to be racist or a race bait thread. and i apologize for the long rant but im pretty heated right now on what had just happen and was just wondering?
        -MEGA-, I bet you can answer this.

Comment

Originally posted by QuickKO View Post
          whats her race have to do with her attitude tho?
          because it's usually a certain race that does it! and it just so happen that it happened to me today!

Comment

^^^

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Tell the truth-she had on a TMT shirt and your feelings got hurt.
              brah, not be to racist but if she's asking me for change to buy milk for her baby, i dont think she'll be wearing a TMT hat. #justsayin

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                -MEGA-, I bet you can answer this.
                this aint meant to be racist bro.

Comment

this aint meant to be racist bro.
                  I am not asking him to ban you. I am asking for his views. Let's just say he is familiar with such situations.

Comment

because it's usually a certain race that does it! and it just so happen that it happened to me today!
                    have you ever seen the mud people show on animal planet? they act just like that and theyre white

Comment

Working...
                    X