No announcement yet.

MARQUEZ should come out GUNS blazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARQUEZ should come out GUNS blazing

He and Mayweather are both great counterpunchers, but Marquez is the much smaller fighter so he can't expect to deal out as much damage as Mayweather can using that style.

He should come out, face first, and throw as many body shots as he can, and bring it up stairs when Mayweather goes on the offensive. I think it's really his only chance to get a decision.

And on a side note, i was watching Marquez-Jaca recently and the broadcast team seemed pretty sure that Marquez was never gonna make it back to where he was when he drew with Pacquiao. Isnt it astonishing that Marquez has come back this far?

If Marquez opens up, it will make the fight a lot easier for Floyd. Marquez's best chance is too be as tactical and strategical with his offense and counter punching as possible.

If he comes out agressibly, Floyd will just take advantage of any opening Marquez gives him.

Comment

i hope this will be a good fight,

it would be amazing if marquez knocks floyd out, that would be astounding.

Comment

Ricky Hatton did pretty good coming out guns blazing for the first 6 rounds and then Floyd made a huge comeback adjusting to his style for the rest of the fight with a TKO in 10. I would say this style could probably work for someone like Say Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margreto, and especially Paul the punisher Williams; but not for JMM. He needs to fight a smart tactical fight with alittle bit of aggression thrown in with his precision counter punching. He needs to mix it up and pick his spots and adjust to what Floyd comes at him with. Which JMM is a really really smart fighter so any weakness that Floyd does shows, best believe Dinamita will make him pay for it. Those I think are the keys for JMM pulling a major upset.

Comment

well the only way jmm wins is by ko because if comes down to a decesion they will give it to floyd

Comment

This fight is a circus act.

Comment

I think JMM needs to make Floyd come to him, counter and defend early on, keeping plenty of gas in the tank for later. When Mayweather starts adapting mid-fight, change up the style a little and concentrate on offense more. IMO, Marquez needs to keep his composure, not go all out from the opening bell, because if Floyd adapts to JMM's offense early on, what does JMM have left?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I think Rafael Marquez and Jhonny Gonzales will definitely take it to their opponents tonight.

I think early ko's in both fights.

I can't wait!

Comment

Oh ****, Rafa is fighting tonight?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    Oh ****, Rafa is fighting tonight?
                    **** yeah, bro. Why you talking about a July fight when both Rafa and Gonzales are fighting on tv azteca in 30 minutes?

rafa against mendoza
                    jhonny against wbc champ.

he he he.

Comment

Working...
                    X